D.C.'s Lucifer (tv series)

Can someone please explain the whole goat thing. That just mean just escapes me. Thanks in advance.

In the show Amenediel (another angel) reveals to Mazikeen (Lucifer's demon bartender/ally/protector) that he started the rumor that the devil takes the form of a goat man, something that Lucifer cannot stand, mainly because he still has no clue how the rumor started. Apparently, his frustration at trying to figure it out is a source of amusement in Hell, as Mazikeen laughed her arse off at it.

Yup, he has no idea how it started but he can't stand it.

It's why he lost his **** when the satan worshipper dude tried to walk in with the goat head and hit it on the doorframe :lol

Chris

I'm just kinda left wondering how the brothers are going to reconcile getting Lucifer back to run Hell when Mom is out and about causing some grief. That's gonna be some seriously "YOU CAUSED THIS" "NO I DIDN'T YOU DID" blame gaming going on.

Chris

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back