HalloweenCostumes.com "Back to the Future 2 Light Up Shoes"

I don't think HC will be sending extras to everyone - just those whose orders got cancelled the first time around in Sept. My pair from HC is set for "early November" but have not even shipped yet. So feel free to share what you got =)

No, I never said they'd be sending the extras to everyone - as you said, just those who got stiffed from the Shopping Cart glitches in the initial order process.

As I mentioned, I'll wait so the others who were in the same boat can discover for themselves.

I don't think HC will be sending extras to everyone - just those whose orders got cancelled the first time around in Sept. My pair from HC is set for "early November" but have not even shipped yet. So feel free to share what you got =)

They should have sent you your pair by now.

Re: HalloweenCostumes.com "Back to the Future 2 Light Up Shoes"

just gauging interest, but how many people would be interested in a HC type non branded Mag shoe for around a $75 to $85 price point? With better and more accurate upper section?
He'll yes that sounds awesome

- - - Updated - - -

They should have sent you your pair by now.
I haven't got mine either and they keep saying they don't know when they'll be shipping wich is starting to **** me off because I got early November

just gauging interest, but how many people would be interested in a HC type non branded Mag shoe for around a $75 to $85 price point? With better and more accurate upper section?

Hey airair your inbox is full i tried to pm you about the mags u might do. If u make a list please put me down for one thank you.

Withe these more accurate pairs we can guarantee that some people will go straight to ebay and sell them for way more than what they're worth. Maybe even try to ride them off as the real thing. Be careful who you sell to.

So an improved non-branded V2 version? Sounds interesting. Any concept pics?

Got my HC shoes today. I will say if you have a high arch or wide feet (I have both) they are a bit difficult to put on. However once on they are fine. Though with the way my toes are, I think if I did any version of the toe slim mod, it would be too tight around my big toe.

Last edited:
Just got an email from HC telling me my order has gone thru and shipping info will follow. Looks like my "early November" pair will be on its way soon.

Ya I just got my email for the HC pair. ^ I think they'll hold up just as good as the ones that are bought from China. Mine will be for display only anyways after I mod them.

It looks like the HC model uses the same sole as the V2's and that sole's pretty strong (if lacking in cushioning) - I think the person who's used his V2's the most is cavx, I only get to use mine sparingly. Just don't leave them in the sunlight.

My HC Mags arrived today. Quality control was so so on this pair. The outer side ridges on the left shoe is a lot more pronounced than that of the right shoe.

Mag.jpg

Got mine!! heres a pic with one of them on. kids were running around trying to get them so I just snapped this real quick. I'll post more pics later and when I start to mod them I'll probably start my own thread so if I have any questions I can keep track of it better.

Last edited:
The thing that really stands out is the height, or lack of height, of this version. The V2 knock offs are identical height to the real MAGs and these look squatty and chopped. Can someone post a pic of a ruler next to the shoe at the highest part of the shoe?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back