TROOPER FUN

nice. i love these threads.

if theres one thing of utmost importance that we must all never forget it is:
chicks dig the armor

Well, if its trooper on girl on scout action this thread wants. By god, its what we'll give 'em. (disregard the generalpoor state of the armour, but alcohol and over-zealous partiers tend to make things a little wonky...)

halloween03071_1.jpg

Thanks Wacky.

Originally posted by NEKROFANATIC@Jan 10 2006, 05:40 AM
Well, if its trooper on girl on scout action this thread wants. By god, its what we'll give 'em. (disregard the generalpoor state of the armour, but alcohol and over-zealous partiers tend to make things a little wonky...)

halloween03071_1.jpg

Thanks Wacky.
[snapback]1155070[/snapback]​
TOO FUNNY MAN ... but hey, thats what troopers do on thier day off. i guess all troopers have the same thing on their mind :love and its true the ladies love the armor i had one lady ask me looks like you are hiding a nice pacakge under that suit, i took my bucket off and smacked it off her bottom and asked her if she would like to join the dark side , she blushed.

Originally posted by TK-427+Jan 10 2006, 07:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TK-427 @ Jan 10 2006, 07:40 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-NEKROFANATIC
@Jan 10 2006, 05:40 AM

halloween03071_1.jpg

Thanks Wacky.
[snapback]1155070[/snapback]​
TOO FUNNY MAN ... but hey, thats what troopers do on thier day off. i guess all troopers have the same thing on their mind :love and its true the ladies love the armor i had one lady ask me looks like you are hiding a nice pacakge under that suit, i took my bucket off and smacked it off her bottom and asked her if she would like to join the dark side , she blushed.
[snapback]1155160[/snapback]​
[/b]

LOL.

The night the picture with TK-427 and the Biker Scout was taken I was elsewhere. I missed this photo and was envious when I saw it after... :cry

Originally posted by HAL9000@Jan 10 2006, 02:27 PM
Man, you troopers are too much.

:thumbsup

* thanks to getty images (editorial)
[snapback]1155392[/snapback]​

Thank god his lipstick wasn't poppin out.

Originally posted by HAL9000@Jan 10 2006, 02:58 PM
Oh and you don't think wookie's like to bust a move, huh?
[snapback]1155430[/snapback]​

Thank god his lipstick wasn't poppin out...

I wish i had a picture of me falling out of a secound floor window while trying to use the froce while dressed as darth vader... the force was not with me that day :( but my friends say it was funny as all hell :D

i reckon vader knows what you do in your off duty time, but look who vader hangs with :p
Austin, marylyn and Lara, so vaders got you stormys beat

I note that there ain't no leg wrapped on Vader. A bad grrl can't resist poppin' her leg up on a trooper. Eat that Sith. ...Sir...

Originally posted by Jimbo890@Jan 11 2006, 02:51 PM
Hey, that pic with the chick and the wookie, you can see George Lucas in the back.
[snapback]1156157[/snapback]​

Yes, I believe it's from the uber awesome monaco grand prix Star wars party.
:cry :cry

Originally posted by NEKROFANATIC@Jan 11 2006, 02:42 PM
I note that there ain't no leg wrapped on Vader. A bad grrl can't resist poppin' her leg up on a trooper. Eat that Sith. ...Sir...
[snapback]1156151[/snapback]​
Vader has to still command some respect and a girl wrappin her leg around him is not a good example for pics. Later that night, vader was dancing with a hot chick, legs wrapped around and all (off camara) so :p to you

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back