The Haunted Mansion

Darth Movado

Dear RPF,

Though normally a Star Wars costumer and collector, I'm travelling with friends to Disney World this fall for the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. Having been a haunted house player and actor for years, this is a chance to flex some non Star Wars costuming muscle. My friends, all costume as members of the very famous Haunted Mansion. We have the Hitchhiking Ghosts (Ezra, Phinius, and Gus), The Bride, and Prudence, the invisible maid who waves her candelobra forever down the hallway. My character is going to be Pickwick, the portely little spectre up on the chandellier when you go through the main ballroom. I am curious if anyone has ever paid any attention to him or would have ideas on this costume and its construction. We are in the process of breaking it down now with the VERY limited pictures and footage we have of him. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

For those who wish to see, I've added a few pictures from last year's event at the mansion.

Here's the crew with some mansion workers

IMG_1662.jpg

The crew catching a ride with the Bride

IMG_1638.jpg

Can't tell who's who???

IMG_1698.jpg

.........and lastly, catching the bus back to the haunted hotel....

IMG_1637.jpg

This year, we'll have Pickwick and Prudence to add to the mix. :)

Sincerely,

Movado

Hey Movado,

Here's what I have in the computer at the moment.

I've got some DVDs I'll dig thru. too, as long as you make sure to post pics of your final product in action ;)

Steve

<div align="center">
chandelier.jpg

disney.jpg

tour5Fballroom5Fpress5Fshot.jpg

</div>

much abliged sir. I will definately be posting pictures of the final product. I'll even post a few of the happy haunts tonight from their trip last year.......of which I did not accompany. :angry

Movado

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back