[Newbee] want to build BATMAN DARK KNIGHT RETURNS ARMOUR SUIT.

nomanawan

Hey guys, I'm a newbie I wanted to know any kind of way so I can start to make a build. I want to shoot a short film with Batman The Dark Knight Returns armored version versus another Marvel character that I don't want to mention yet until I get close to the project. I wanted to know any kind of useful information about pep files that I can use on foam fabrics or cardboard. I wanted to look very premium and I want to shoot a very professional short film if there's any discussions or links that you can provide me on this I would highly appreciate it I plan on finishing this project before November so I can start shooting and release at the end of November on my YouTube channel. Please give me your advice for it would be very invaluable to me. Keep on with the great work I'm very happy to see so much great talent and I've been reading these forms and try to study as much that I can but sadly I do not know how to navigate much to get the right information that I need. Please help guys. thank you in advance!

Hey nomanawan,

Check out JF Custom's FOAM Files thread. I don't think he has a Dark Knight Returns style file there, but he has a LOT, not to mention handy tutorials on how to build with foam. A good base for you to start with and modify might be is Iron Man Mk 1 suit file.

Good luck with your project!

Thanks Vox for pointing towards the link to get me started. I will keep you up to date with the project! And I will be looking over the JG Customs Foam files and try building. :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back