Nosferatu Life Size Bust

camper

Hey Gang,
Here are a few photos of the life size Nosferatu bust I just finished.
I decided to try something a little different for my paint-up on this one…a posterized effective!
I started off with just a resin casting of the head that was sculpted by M.Hill. I added the base and sculpted
on the jacket collar, eye brows and hair on the sides.

Thanks for looking! ;)

°Jeff Camp

CAMPer

JCamp_Nosferatu_0297LR.jpg

JCamp_Nosferatu_0298LR.jpg

JCamp_Nosferatu_0301LR.jpg

JCamp_Nosferatu_0312LR.jpg

JCamp_Nosferatu_0318LR.jpg

JCamp_Nosferatu_0355LR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff,

This is nuts. I'm not even sure what I'm seeing!?

I'm not a horror guy at all, but I'm sitting on my wallet before I do something drastic!

Just beautiful!

For years, I was amazed at talented artists' ability to render three-dimensional objects on a two-dimensional page. Now with the Frankenstein monster bust a la Gogos and this incredible Nosferatu, you have me marveling at your ability to do just the opposite! Really outstanding work!

For years, I was amazed at talented artists' ability to render three-dimensional objects on a two-dimensional page. Now with the Frankenstein monster bust a la Gogos and this incredible Nosferatu, you have me marveling at your ability to do just the opposite! Really outstanding work!

Thanks Man! ;)

I love the challenge of coming up with something different that no one else is doing!

°Jeff

CAMPer

That is totally freaking me out. It's not until the picture with you standing beside the sculpt that I actually believe it isn't a drawing. Beautiful how you got 3 dimensions to go back into 2. But still be 3. My head hurts.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back