Episode VII Stormtrooper

10561825_10204562421806080_4269335311769075356_n.jpg

You might find this helpful ;)

How is someone drawing on top of the pic in Photoshop supposed to help?

I'm sorry, but that's just someone's imagination filling in what they think should be there. There is not enough resolution in the original pic to make out anything other than two faint lines in the cheek area. I know that there is some sort of detail there, which is why I left the entire black area blank so it can be filled in later when we do have a clear pic of it.

How is someone drawing on top of the pic in Photoshop supposed to help?

I'm sorry, but that's just someone's imagination filling in what they think should be there. There is not enough resolution in the original pic to make out anything other than two faint lines in the cheek area. I know that there is some sort of detail there, which is why I left the entire black area blank so it can be filled in later when we do have a clear pic of it.

My Pixemator app showed hints of what I just highlighted... The eyes do seem bigger and there's these cheek windows it seems. But like you said yourself you're adding to it as you go along as you see more pics of the Stormtroopers of Episode VII.

For those curious, I disappeared for a few weeks because I've been down with a stomach flu. I did manage to sneak in a few hours though to finish up the details and now it's ready for the final mold. Got the bucks for the eyes sculpted as well so I can start getting them ready for vacuum forming.

I was hoping to have the mold finished by now but the third layer go contaminated by something and had to be scraped off. Lost a good three days fixing it but am back on track now. If it doesn't happen again I should be done by the middle of next week.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back