Kokkado | Rakuten Global Market: エルフィンナイツ M2019 blaster Takagi type Blade Runner igni

Re: Kokkado | Rakuten Global Market: エルフィンナイツ M2019 blaster Takagi type Blade Runner

uploadfromtaptalk1409958610308.jpguploadfromtaptalk1409958619663.jpguploadfromtaptalk1409958627211.jpg
What do you all think? Doesn't look bad at all and there's a video on YouTube showing it firing!!!! I think this might be my next blaster purchase!!!
Cheers!

Re: Kokkado | Rakuten Global Market: エルフィンナイツ M2019 blaster Takagi type Blade Runner

The grip angle looks off.

It is a bit...BUT it FIRES!!! how freaking cool is that!?! I'm gonna get one...I'll let everyone know how it is...not right away but soon...

This is however, the same company that cats for Tomenosuke... so it might be very close to theirs but with their own tweaks init like the forming mechanism...

Sorry..."firing" mechanism... oops!?

Can you link the video?

I'll try to find it and post the link...

Well it says on their page just now that they too are sold out...guess we all missed this one?! That's crazy... I found out about this only a few days ago!?! Damn....:-(

I'm thinking about getting some casting equipment myself!!!
I have a few ideas running around in my mind right now...hopefully at least one of them comes through...don't want to play about it yet...

This just sucks...... Can't believe these things go so fast and are gone!

I was joking. but If I could. I would go CNC. be hard pressed to get the accuracy of the Tomenosuke. did you see the fit on the receiver and lever. that sucker Is perfect. I envy you..

Time is my big enemy. I run a CNC at work, damn tempted to try something but theres just not enough hours in the day. A gun like this would take weeks if not months to model in Solidworks before you could even think about trying to start cutting metal. After all the tooling and time was put in you'd need serious numbers of people ready to chuck up some fairly good numbers to make it work.

Did I say crap already? I sent them an email asking if there's a restock coming. I'll post when they get back to me. Still, at $700 it's not like they are giving these things away. If people are willing to pay that much why limit stock?

Last edited:

I know!? Right!? It baffles me too...I guess limited runs make product sell out fast! I'm sure they are tripling their money too...

PS...if you're willing to figure it out I'm sure folks would pay...especially if it were ALL metal minus the parts that should be plastic...if you come up with the numbers I bet you'd get enough interest to spin off 100 for sure!!! Tomenosuke gets $1,000.00 , Coyle gets $1,500.00+, I usually make $1,000.00 on mine...seems like the going avg is about a grand!? If you could find a way to do it and make cash at that price...it might be fun...

And you could make metal fire fly gun's while your at It. metal mal's go for a hefty price also..

I've never seen a prop blaster in person. What are the Tomensuke guns made from? It has to be aluminum, right? When it comes to making CNC parts, the really hard part of it is the tooling. Cutting the part once it's setup and dialed in is easy. Making 1 part or 100 it's pretty much the same thing except for machine time.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back