Deathstroke from Batman: Arkham Origins

Out of varnish and need to fix few minor things like left cheek shading and dust particles all over the mask but I think it's pretty much finished
IMG_4299a.jpgIMG_4300a.jpgIMG_4301a.jpg

IMG_4299a.jpg

IMG_4300a.jpg

IMG_4301a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
in your etsy pepakura pattern for the paper build, will it include, back piece. thighs and shins that wrap around the leg or is everything just the front?

Hey, sorry for getting to you so late. I do in fact plan to provide everything. So far I have only one new item which is front abdominal plate. I will wait with releasing it till I get at least 1 more additional element.

Hello cassius, I Like your work. I was just wondering, Are you planning on doing all the piece here == >https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/222491788/deathstroke-pepakura-patterns-support-me and the back armor ? This would help me so bad .

Thanks a lot for your job :$

in your etsy pepakura pattern for the paper build, will it include, back piece. thighs and shins that wrap around the leg or is everything just the front?

You do not get any additional parts by getting it from etsy. What you do get is listed in the description

I am finally back. Hopefully for good :)

front stomach armor
IMG_4423a.jpg

Back armor
IMG_4424b.jpg

I'm in a hurry to finish the model in December so I'm not sure if you will get new PDO files within the next two weeks. Really need to focus at printing this stuff but at least now I have a base for more files for you :)

Thank you, I really like it too but right now I'm fighting with forearms which I find difficult to model properly. I'm unable to figure out what is the exact shape. I was hoping to have all upper parts this year but I might jump into shins instead just to keep the project going.

If you look at my profile pic it looks like a cylindrical gauntlet with elevated "armor" pieces for more protection at certain areas maybe to ad support when he blocks https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRop5mc3m88NJBPnRW06AnBfhZ0uz93Dbh4cubiosqHa8EAL1U9Wn0b-Yq3oQ

It might be easier to model the "base" gauntlet first to get an idea of what the shape should look like or what you feel it should look like and then adding the rest of the "braces" sorry if i am not as clear i am using my best english possible haha

Oh I get you man. It's just that I have all the details already I keep adjusting and adjusting and when I compare it to ref pics it looks good but it's too wide for anybody to wear it... I should prabobly take a step back create a very simple model as you say and remake the one I have
1.jpg

Yes it sometimes helps to pause and take another look at it in some pics it seems to have a "flattish" top and in other pics more round i personally like the more flat top
it might be that the wider or bigger gauntlet has added padding for absorbing impact
I am just thining of that in terms of taking blows as i have personal experience in wearing riot gear and body armor

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back