StarWarsHelmets RS Prop Masters ANH/ESB Stormtrooper Helmet and Armour Review

Hi everyone, its been a while!

I've been spending a bit of time updating SWH and have just added a review for the wonderful RS Prop Masters Stormtrooper Helmet and Armour.

Check out the full review at http://www.starwarshelmets.com/rs_prop_masters__armour_and_helmets.htm

Its pretty awesome!

RS_PropM_Logo.JPG

RS_Prop_Armour_13a.JPG

RS_Prop_Armour_04b.jpg

RS_PropM_Helmet_03.JPG

RS_PropM_Helmet_05a.JPG

Cheers

Jez

Freakin awesome Jez. I love mine!! It's great having your input back in the hobby too buddy. :)

Ben

Thank you Jez!
Great review! Armour and helmet are impressive!
For sure my next project will be an ESB version:cool

nice review, couldn't agree more :) One thing though: I'm pretty sure the ABS the RS guys use is not acrylic capped, simply glossy by itself. At least all the ABS suits I've seen/built by them weren't capped.

Last edited:
Nice Review. I'm saving up for this.
I went all out and purchased one of the Brian Muir Ultimate Edition Vader domes and it is an amazing piece of work. If the rest is as good, it's totally worth it.

Thanks for all the kind comments guys. Poverty much appreciated.
Also, you should tell Rob and Si to send you some ESB handguards for the suit :D

Haha you're right they were missing from the box, they're on the way but I couldn't wait to do the review so used another set I had around the place. Oh and thanks for the info about the acrylic capped - I'll change that

Fantastic review, keep up the great work Jez!

I have the RS Props ST armour and helmet in my collection and it is one of my favorite pieces! In the last year I was finally able to finish my mannequin display for it.

Only I need to try and get a COA and Sig. card from them as mine was one of the first ones they built and they were not offering those yet.

I don't want to show off (well, a bit maybe), but the two troopers you see in the "owners package" are my good friend ObiHahn and me. Here is the full pic:

464393_408174782526928_1601216388_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really great review, Jez, also great seeing your page updated.
Rob and Si are the greatest, kindest and most generous of mates, so I can't stress enough how happy I am that word gets around that they're producing the be-all-end-all ANH stormtrooper stunt replica.

Also, great being an "official" RS model together with my bro R2Dan. ;)

Here's me in my suit during the most recent 501st troop:
TK7580moon.jpg

My revitalized interest in Star Wars collecting is due in no small part to my finding StarWarsHelmets about a year ago - a great archive of past works and thankfully of current ones as well. Thanks Jez for keeping it going!

Great pics especially that b/w photo which is absolutely stunning - got any more from that shoot?

...and I appreciate the comments too - makes all the effort worthwhile

cheers

Jez

I am sure loving the blurred lines, my waiting has paid off and i hope to finally get armour that is spot on :) and also its really great to see the website updated Jez,

Like others have said, finding star wars helmets revitalized my love for star wars by making me think i could not just own 1:1 stuff... but also that i could make 1:1 droids and blasters myself.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back