Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

guardianshottoys.jpg

And yet they still haven't released Vol 1 Drax! (Delayed to April-May, no doubt to exploit Vol 2. It's not like they have to do a lot to make a second version, just swap the clothes. )

Yep. Been waitin for Drax forever, given these are not cheap, I'll stick with collecting the first movie versions.
Well maybe get Vol 2 Rocket and little Groot since I see new weapons for Rocket.

Ayesha announced as villain for the sequel.
Either she's a direct replacement for Adam Warlock or it's a lead up to him being in a future MCU film.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been watching that 2nd trailer about once a day since it was released. Drax is awesome, but that exchange between Rocket & Groot has me busting out laughing every time I see it.

Try again!

I am Groot...

Mmm-hmm.

I am Groot...

Uh-huh.

I am Groot.

NOOOOOO!!!

I am beyond stoked to see this flick. (y)lol

Haha this looks like a total blast!

Nothing puts a bigger smile on my face than watching the Guardians and their shenanigans :lol

It's rather telling when the trailers for a movie are a thousand times more entertaining and uplifting than most other movies or TV shows.

I don't mind seeing more trailers and teasers as long as they don't spoil the whole soundtrack for me. Thanks to the trailers I now know of three songs in the movie - I would have been happy with only knowing one. I don't want to hear any more.

I'm kind of already tired of baby Groot.
Bite your damn tongue you insane person! I seriously dont think I can get enough of baby groot on rockets shoulder. I think its hilarious AND cute. And I dont typically like cute things like that. Im wondering if he is going to stay a baby, or grow throughout the movie and be a teenager at the end so to speak.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back