Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

I'm so glad they're keeping GOTG independant, it's the only Marvel property i've enjoyed since the first Iron Man came out and the last thing it needs is to be saturated with more characters and their baggage. If they cast Kurt Russell I will be overjoyed.

i"m guessing you're overjoyed right now, as am I, and Pom Klementieff LOOKS like Mantis, so good casting. Ever since I was a kid thanks to STTOS I digs me them Green Wimmen.

I wonder how fast Groot will grow? in the comics it can be damn fast!

I would imagine he will be full grown by then. He had his arms chopped off and grew them back in nothing flat. Plus, he is able to grow them out to 30+ ft long to skewer all those guys on Ronin's ship in less than a second.

zoe.jpg

Guess since Zoe shared that photo I can talk a bit about the Vol 2 costumes. White undershirt is part of her new costume, helps break up all that black, she also has the biggest costume change from Vol 1 but still not that dramatic an evolution. Star-Lord will stick with the short jacket look, Drax and Rocket look similar to the Ravager costumes, and Groot will be... little :lol

Another photo
524782_10153603090354150_3418283137408364751_n.jpg

Official Synopsis:

Set to the backdrop of ‘Awesome Mixtape #2,’ Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 continues the team’s adventures as they traverse the outer reaches of the cosmos. The Guardians must fight to keep their newfound family together as they unravel the mysteries of Peter Quill’s true parentage. Old foes become new allies and fan-favorite characters from the classic comics will come to our heroes’ aid as the Marvel cinematic universe continues to expand.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back