Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

I'd be shocked if Groot is not grown or even full grown by the end.
It usually doesn't take long in the comics to come back from "Sprig Groot".

As for music, I wouldn't be so sure all the songs in the commercials will be used in the film. Never know.

But I'm now torn with great thirst to view everything and anything to going into self imposed media blackout.

Love the trailers but would rather not see anything at this point that gives the film away. After how well the last film did, all they needed to do was show the graphic for the film only and tickets would be sold. Lol.

NEW Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Trailer - WORLD PREMIERE - YouTube

New Poster

C5zqMU-XQAIbjvc.jpg

Attachments

• C5zqMU-XQAIbjvc.jpg
    C5zqMU-XQAIbjvc.jpg
    687.1 KB · Views: 43
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this looks all kinds of wonderful!!!! I particularly like the way they have moved the concept design into the playfully pulp sci fi streams of the imagination, it really does complement the Marvel comic galaxy brilliantly. And Rocket looks like he's been knocked up a notch or two as well.
Kudos to the cast and script,this looks like huge fun. And Kurt really does look like Chris Pratts dad!!

"I'm using my wrong eye" - Still cracks me up for the nth time.

get your 80's hand held football game NOW before prices sky rocket.
The original 1977 version is already fetching several bids and there aren't many listings as of now. I think they will go for $60-$80+ this week and $100+ once the word spreads around.

The original 1977 version is already fetching several bids and there aren't many listings as of now. I think they will go for $60-$80+ this week and $100+ once the word spreads around.

They seem to have used the reissued 2000 version in the film though, as the sound switch indicates!

They seem to have used the reissued 2000 version in the film though, as the sound switch indicates!
You're right and looks like they used the Mattel Electronics sticker from the top of the original to replace the text "Classic Football" on the 2000 version, which threw me off initially. But they didn't bother to change the word from Mattel at the bottom to Football (which was present in the 77 version). So it's a mix, but the main unit itself is the 2000 version.

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=274021
More discussion in the prop thread.

Comparison shot. (Click on image to enlarge)

Last edited:
Since GOTGVOL1 I've been waiting for GOTGVOL2. Now it is two months away and I am. once again frantically working on the family costumes. This is how much I love this franchise!!!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back