invisible mask material?

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've been searching around the forum and internet to find the material that makes up the invisible mask seen at halloween stores. I'm looking for a material that the wearer can see through easily without being able to see the wearer's eyes. I was thinking about just tearing on the the invisible masks apart but I'll need more material than that and possibly in a different color. Here is a link to the mask if you don't know what I'm referring to. http://www.spirithalloween.com/imag...tivezoom/processed/01107119.interactive.a.jpg

Thanks!

You can use tulle or buckram, they'll have it at any decent sized fabric shop. I also use metal-based window screening if I need a rigid insert; I glue together a couple of layers around their perimeter, spray them black, and install.

You can use tulle or buckram, they'll have it at any decent sized fabric shop. I also use metal-based window screening if I need a rigid insert; I glue together a couple of layers around their perimeter, spray them black, and install.

Great! Thanks so much!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back