Iron Maiden's Eddie cosplay

RokkaRolla

Hey everyone, I just got back from DragonCon 2014... crazier than ever down there. Anyway, I had such a great success with my Eddie costume, I just had to post some pics for whatever Maiden fans are out there... UP THE IRONS!

eddie-MazDes2.jpgeddie-MazDes1.jpg
costume details: based on the "Number of the Beast" album, Eddie's face was cast in resin, his arms, hands & neck are latex rubber, the devil's body is paper mache', his face is latex rubber. The cauldron flame-thing is a battery-operated thing I made, basically a mini version of those things they sell at Halloween time

Awesome job ! I was having thoughts of doing Eddie from Piece of Mind..or The Trooper single. Up the Irons !

Thanks fjsresurgence! Would you believe, there was a Trooper Eddie at the DragonCon as well. I tried to catch him for a pic with both of us, but he was moving too fast & I kept tripping over my devil puppet LOL! If you do one, be sure to post pics!

- - - Updated - - -

Nice! I've thought about taking a stab at Megadeth's Vic before myself.

Thanks cayman shen! Dude, Vic Rattlehead would be BADASS!! I would love to get a cosplay group of 80's metal icons together for a photoshoot someday...

- - - Updated - - -

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back