My SL ANH w DVV Amror and TM JRX ESB w GH Master Armor

DynamicMenace

well, the time has FINALLY come to where i can ever so proudly share with you all two of my most prized possessions in my collection. these are my holy grails of holy grails.
here is my SL ANH helemt with my DVV armor. and my TM JRX ESB helemt with my GH master set of armor. as you can see. both of these are most impressive.
i cannot express how incredibly ecstatic i am to have these in my collection. and to have them built and painted so masterfully. it just blows my mind.

and if it wasn't for certain members on this forum. my dream of owning such magnificent authentic pieces of this caliber that have direct linage to the film wouldn't have come to fruition.
so i want to take the time and thank all who helped me in making my dream come true. because if it wasn't for these people. this never would have happened.

JKNO, thank you for directing me in the right direction on where to find helmets of such caliber.
SithLord, DarthVaderV, if it wasn't for you two. none of this ever would have been possible. i cant thank you guys enough. :D

NoHumorMan, FatherlessOne, ClanCampbell, Vadermonkey, you guys really made things complete. but a special thanks for NoHumorMan and ClanCampbell for your generosity. :cheers

and last and surely not least dcarty, the man who put these together and masterfully painted them to be as close to film accurate and as authentic as he possibly could get them.
there was a lot of going back and forth and discussion on what should be done. specially on the SL. he definitely went above and beyond and went the extra miles to perfect the looks we were going for. which he accomplished perfectly. i cant thank him enough for all he has done and the time it took to complete these. it was definitely worth the wait. and i couldn't have been more pleased with how these have turned out. and im so glad he agreed to do these for me because he definitely is a master of his craft.
not only did i get a pair of phenomenally well made props. but i learned a ton from dcarty, SithLord, DarthVaderV and NoHumorMan,.
im so overwhelmed and grateful to all you guys.

so here they are. im showing the SL in color and B&W only for that i remember seeing the ANH Vader in some B&W images from the production.
the TM JRX im showing only in color. for i dont recall seeing any B&W production photos.

enjoy and comments are most welcome. :)

SL ANH helemt with DVV armor.

TM JRX ESB helemt with GH master armor.

Last edited:
Wow. Super impressive man. The attention to detail is perfect and it's great to see somebody so happy and appreciative of what they've achieved and got in their collection. Nice work indeed :)

Ben

This is rare to see such awesome pieces together.
I know you have some rare top level props.
Every detail and origin is solid.

Congratulations.

Do you display helmet + armor like that in your collection or you have a full costume for each version?

Well now those are just lovely. Great job from everyone involved, and congrats on owning such fine pieces!

thanks a lot everyone. appreciate the kind comments.

This is rare to see such awesome pieces together.
I know you have some rare top level props.
Every detail and origin is solid.

Congratulations.

Do you display helmet + armor like that in your collection or you have a full costume for each version?
thank you ,
no no, these are strictly for display. i dont have full costumes. and yes i display them as you see them here. as busts.

Great looking sets! Isn't the Anh Vader helmet supposed to be painted a semi gloss,though?

thanks, the dome only i believe. the painter applied the paints as they did for the film used prop. i stated. there was a lot fo thought put into this and which way we wanted to have it painted. and we believe that we painted it just as they did for the production helmet.

Such fantastic pieces! AWESOME!! All those details present there, insane! :thumbsup

thank you JKNO, these are going to look incredible with my RSPM Storm-trooper and Laws Snow-trooper busts,
i will post images of these as soon as i have everything set up.
maybe one day ill have a collection as great as yours. :thumbsup

Wow. Super impressive man. The attention to detail is perfect and it's great to see somebody so happy and appreciative of what they've achieved and got in their collection. Nice work indeed :)

Ben
thank you Ben,
yeah well i have to give credit where credit is due. for without all of those people these wouldn't be in my collection in the condition that they are in.

i just anted to give a shout out to JKNO, if it wasn't for him pointing me in the right direction one where find helmets of such caliber i may not have acquired these in my collection.

so thank you Sergiu :thumbsup

i added you to my intial post of people i need to thank.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back