Amazing spiderman 2 suit WIP, orhadar file and McLean shell

Jeck13500

Sr Member
Hi everyone ! I've just finished my kel suit ! I'm planning to start a new suit !
My material :
- McLean amazing spiderman 2 faceshell
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409418778.998590.jpg
- orhadar darker pattern ( thanks for your work bro ! )
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409418803.932299.jpg
- I'm planning to make a full paint suit
- with urethane spider
I will post some pics when I can !
Thanks for the follow guys !

Jeck13500

I think this looks too dark, it's nearly the same as kens older version.
But you can give it a try, so we can see how it turns out.

I think this looks too dark, it's nearly the same as kens older version.
But you can give it a try, so we can see how it turns out.

I got a couple of masks so I could test out the colors before ordering my full suit...

One with Orhadar's regular ASM2 red, and one with Orhadar's Darker ASM2 red

In my opinion, before print, the regular red is definitely my favorite of the two, but AFTER print the darker red version is a lot more screen accurate and I personally really love the way it turned out!

I can't wait to see how this turns out Jeck13500!:D I've got TJack's faceshell lens combo, but the MCL34N faceshell is going to look amazing as well!

IMG_0588.jpg

I got a couple of masks so I could test out the colors before ordering my full suit...

One with Orhadar's regular ASM2 red, and one with Orhadar's Darker ASM2 red

In my opinion, before print, the regular red is definitely my favorite of the two, but AFTER print the darker red version is a lot more screen accurate and I personally really love the way it turned out!

I can't wait to see how this turns out Jeck13500!:D I've got TJack's faceshell lens combo, but the MCL34N faceshell is going to look amazing as well!

View attachment 370030

Thank you man! Sincerely, your darker version of orhadar print looks awesome !

Jeck13500

here a picture for comparison

tasm 2.JPG

it's just because most of the scenes are done in a cloudy and dark environment, the movie suit appears dark.

here is another picture of the movie suit out door in sunlight

397RYFh.jpg

Last edited:
Jeck I can't wait to see it finished! I will really regret this mclean faceshell I sold to you but I know it found a good new house and like I told you I prefer tjack lenses to start a full accurate ASM2 costume and not a mix between ASM1 suit and ASM2 lenses! Now I hope he will accept to sell one of his faceshell and lenses to me! :)

Jeck I can't wait to see it finished! I will really regret this mclean faceshell I sold to you but I know it found a good new house and like I told you I prefer tjack lenses to start a full accurate ASM2 costume and not a mix between ASM1 suit and ASM2 lenses! Now I hope he will accept to sell one of his faceshell and lenses to me! :)

Thank you for your deal with me ;)! I'm really impatient to see your work too!
no worry about the new house ( or head ) of your shell ! :D

Jeck13500

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back