One-piece, jumpsuit?

Badwolf38

So, I'm considering making a Comic version of Dredd's uniform, and have the idea of making a 1-piece 'leather' suit. I can get someone much more skilled to do the sewing, but I need to find a template, or get advice as to how to go about the build. Also looking for tips on the kind of material that would look like leather, be stretchy enough to remain reasonably figure-hugging and available on a budget, The shoulder armour will be foam, so the material won't have to sustain too much weight.

Cheers.

Harry

I'm also currently making comic judge as well. From my research so far most people have opted to go the route of a leather jacket and pants combo then use a belt to cover up mid section. The only downside I find with this is that its a pain to find a cheap jacket that is purely black and has no patterns/pockets.

That said a leather like material is faux leather/pleather. Wouldn't recommend spandex unless 95 Dredd is what you're after.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back