1967 Chevy Impala Interior (Supernatural)

Peter Quill

Hey guys! This is my first post, so I'm sorry if I do something wrong. But just a few weeks ago I bought a '67 Chevy Impala -

Impala 1.JPG Impala 3.jpg

And she needs a ton of work. Altogether it'll be around ten thousand to fully rebuild her and make her screen accurate. It'll be awesome to fix up, but what I'm trying to find out is the interior of the car. I'm picking out the material for the seats and headliner right now, and in the show I know the seats are a glossy black, but I'm trying to find pictures to really make sure I have a matching material. And the headliner I'm going with is a light tan, but again, it's hard finding photos of the car that explicitly show the interior. I do have this one -

Interior 2.jpg

And it looks like the headliner is the same tan as the door panels and dash. One thing I can't figure out is the flooring, either. On all of the replica cars I see, they always put black carpeting in, but I thought it was tan. Then I found this picture -

Interior 3.jpg

And you can kind of see that the floor is tan as well. But this is all a pretty big endeavour (especially for someone who knows little to nothing about cars), so any and all information about the interior (heck, even the exterior) of the show's Impala (colors, material, etc.), would be much appreciated. Thanks, guys!

Nice to have a newbie on here, congrats man.

SO the Carpets best bet is a molded Ford Tan color
All of the tan you see is a dye in a spray can called Lite Buck Skin
Floor mats are Kraco floor mats for a suburban
Seats are a Madrid black material if you search the forums for projectthx138 I'm sure hes posted his seats and the impala he built was on the show so there a good one to go off.Kraco Floor Mats Brown Chevrolet V2500 Suburban PH 1603-A LT BROWN.jpgSEM COLOR COAT LIGHT BUCKSKIN Vinyl Spray Auto Paint.jpg

Ah, thank you, this has helped a lot! Going through projectthx138's posts have helped tremendously with figuring out with the entire interior. And those mats are a life savor, since I had no idea which ones to use. It was tricky just going off of what I saw in the show, so this site has been awesome for going way beyond what info the show gives you. Thanks again, man.

Ah, thank you, this has helped a lot! Going through projectthx138's posts have helped tremendously with figuring out with the entire interior. And those mats are a life savor, since I had no idea which ones to use. It was tricky just going off of what I saw in the show, so this site has been awesome for going way beyond what info the show gives you. Thanks again, man.
No problem man just a heads up the ones that came in the early versions of the show are impossible to find model Kraco Floor Mats Brown Chevrolet V2500 Suburban PH 1603-A LT BROWN since those do not exists anymore yo have to get these:
http://www.amazon.com/Kraco-P1603AT..._5?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1409357285&sr=1-5

One for the front and one for the back.

Here is the parts list to make it supernatural.

Bought- Rear Tires - BF Goodrich Radial T/A Tires 275/60R15
$325
Bought - Front Tires - BF Goodrich Radial T/A Tires 215/70R15
$245
Bought- Rear Wheels - U.S. Wheel 26 Series Chrome Blade Wheel 15"x8" 5x4.75"
$150
Bought- Front Wheels - U.S. Wheel 26 Series Chrome Blade Wheel 15"x7" 5x4.75"
$143
Bought - Correct Center Caps - Weld,Cragar,Centerline Wheel Center Caps
$36
Bought - Correct Lug Nuts - 7/16" 3/4" Hex One Piece Solid 7/16x20
$20
7_16 Acorn Bulge Lug Nut SET of 20 Lug Nuts 3_4 Hex One Piece Solid.jpgFront BF Goodrich Radial TA Tires 215-70R15.JPGFront U.S. Wheel 26 Series Chrome Blade Wheel 15x7 5x4.75.JPGWeld,Cragar,Centerline Wheel Center Caps.jpg

Bought- Air Cleaner - CHEVY FORD CHRYSLER 14" CHROME STEEL AIR CLEANER SET - FLAT BASE HOT RAT ROD
$30
Bought- Chrome Valve Covers - Chevy Chrome Steel Small Block OEM Short 305-350
$30
Chevy Chrome Steel Small Block OEM Short 305-350 Valve Cover.jpgCHEVY FORD CHRYSLER 14 CHROME STEEL AIR CLEANER SET - FLAT BASE HOT RAT ROD.PNG
Bought- Rear Springs - Moog Chassis Parts Springs Rear Coil Cargo Control
$80
Bought- Shocks - Rear - Monroe® Sensa-Trac® Shocks Pair Warranty
$64
Bought- Shocks - Front - Monroe® Sensa-Trac® Shocks Pair Warranty
$64
Front Shocks.PNGMoog Chassis Parts Springs Rear Coil Cargo Control Chevy Bel Air Impala Biscayne.jpgRear Shocks.PNG

Bought - Headers - Summit Racing Headers Full-Length Steel Ceramic Coated/ Or painted Black Chevy Car Sm Block Pair
$115
headers.JPGSummit Racing G9001 Headers Full-Length Steel Painted Chevy Car Small Block Pair.jpg
Bought - Interior Paint/Dye - SEM COLOR COAT LIGHT BUCKSKIN Vinyl Spray Auto Paint
$?
SEM COLOR COAT LIGHT BUCKSKIN Vinyl Spray Auto Paint.jpg
Bought- Sway Bar - 1ADDCO 864 - ADDCO GM Sway Bar
$162.02
- Rear Sway Bar - 1964-1972 GM A Body Rear Sway Bar Kit 1" Addco 690 USA MADE
$158.90
Front Sway Bar.JPGrear sway bar.JPG
Bought- Intake Manifold - Edelbrock "Performer" high rise 4 barrel intake manifold. Model # 2101
$100
Bought- Carb - Edelbrock Carburettor # 1406 600 CFM Electric Choke
$250
Edelbrock 1406 CARBURETOR 600 CFM ELECTRIC CHOKE.PNGEdelbrock 2101 Performer Intake Manifold.PNG
Bought- Oil Filter Adapter - SBC BBC Chevy spin on w/ bypass
$11
Bought- Trans Dapt 1359 Spin-On Oil Filter Adapter
$35
Bought- Oil Filter - Wix Filters 51060

$7
Oil FIlter.PNGOil FIlter Adapter.PNGTrans Dapt 1359 Spin-On Oil Filter Adapter.PNG
Bought - SMALL BLOCK CHEVY RED HEI Distributor & 8mm SPARK PLUG WIRES under Exhaust manif
$100
SMALL BLOCK CHEVY RED HEI Distributor & 8mm SPARK PLUG WIRES under Exhaust manif.PNG
Bought - Kraco Floor Mats Brown Chevrolet V2500 Suburban PH 1603-A LT BROWN (X2)
$65
Photo Feb 04, 8 29 42 AM.jpg
Bought - Exhaust - Flowmaster 42541 Original 40 Series Muffler 2.5" Offset Inlet/2.5" Center Outlet - (X2)
$77.50
Bought - Exhaust Tips - Hedman 17145 Exhaust Tip Chrome Turn-Down Style 9 Length 2.25 Inlet - (X2)
$25
FLowmaster 40.jpgHedman 17145 Exhaust Tip Chrome Turn-Down Style 9 Length 2.25 Inlet.JPG

Attachments

• Front Disc Brakes.PNG
    Front Disc Brakes.PNG
    528.9 KB · Views: 285
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back