Gears of War Anthony and Clayton Carmine WIP

Like I always say to my Mando Mercs friends "it's not a real troop unless something breaks". You do awesome foam work. Keep it up. They both look great. I don't know if you have heard ofit but we have a Gears of war costume group on Facebook called the 26th RTI. Look it up if you wanna chat and see other gears costumers stuff. Keep up the awesome work.

I'm so busy, I did not get the chance to update this with more pictures :( I will soon enough. On a sidenote, something sad happened... My master chier helmet fell off my dummy last week and it broke.. Did this ever happen to you? At least the fiberglass did not crack, or I don't think it did, it's only the bondo that's destroyed and the back of the helmet. I will try to repair it while finishing my Carmine A helmet. The paint job will be a problem though.

anyway, I wanted to say :

ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT FOR THE KICKSTARTER! and so far it's not a success :(

So it's been a while... I did not have time to do anything, but this weekend I finally worked on my friend's boots. Here's the result so far

10409005_10152546930846888_3749590563318701285_n.jpg

Hey!
I have been a huge fan of Gears of War, and I'm in love with the C. Carmine helmet,
I know some people who might be able to help me with making a helmet almost just like it, but if you don't mind me asking; What materials were used and what tools did you use for this?
Thanks!

Hey, dude, great job! by chance you have the files in pdo of the helmet of clayton carmmine?!​

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back