Vader Helmet on Ebay - any knowledge?

Thanks, I wondered if that was the case. I will not make the purchase. Can anybody recommend a good (shapewise ESB) helmet maker I could purchase from?

If you're willing to get it painted somewhere yourself, Darth Stone has the most accurate ESB helmet kits. And from what I remember when I bought mine, they're just a little more pricey than the helmet you posted.

:facepalm I'll give you a hint....the finest Vader helmet creator answered you already. The thread is awesome you should give it a read.

I appreciate the sentiments. I will always regard Brian Muir's original work highly.

Everyone,

I'm right now working on an ESB version of Quasimodo, which is a higher end helmet than my Darth Ugly (which is a great starter / budget helmet). I think people will be pleased with an appearance and accuracy that was achieved through fan sculpting and not any illicit recasting of the eFX product. :thumbsup

Hi. Thanks all. Have PM'ed Mac.

I got your PM. I don't sell helmets, nor am I any part of the financial transaction. I donate my helmets to bookface who perpetually makes and sells these, setting aside some money from each sale to help a fellow SW fan with disabilities. You can contact bookface through his two threads in the Project Runs subforum. Do a search for "Darth Ugly" or "Quasimodo". :)

I got your PM. I don't sell helmets, nor am I any part of the financial transaction. I donate my helmets to bookface who perpetually makes and sells these, setting aside some money from each sale to help a fellow SW fan with disabilities. You can contact bookface through his two threads in the Project Runs subforum. Do a search for "Darth Ugly" or "Quasimodo". :)

My apologies for my mistake. Thank you for the information.

I appreciate the sentiments. I will always regard Brian Muir's original work highly.

Everyone,

I'm right now working on an ESB version of Quasimodo, which is a higher end helmet than my Darth Ugly (which is a great starter / budget helmet). I think people will be pleased with an appearance and accuracy that was achieved through fan sculpting and not any illicit recasting of the eFX product. :thumbsup

Truly, it can't come soon enough. My deposit is waiting patiently. :D

Thank you for this thread! Seen this guy's work pop up quite a few times when scouring for Vader lids on eBay. Now I know to keep away from his store since he's a scoundrel

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back