Skyrim Dragon Priest and Nightingale Khajiit

BGL

Good day all,
It has been a long time since my last post, I am sorry for this but I wanted to finish my project before posting it. I am a really slow builder and this project took us a good 2 years to make. Every time I have the chance to check the forum I am always blown away by what the people make and I was intimidate to put my failures online :p but hey! we all learn!
It all started by me making the Dragon Priest Mask, thanks to JTM for the Pep file, I managed to build a base and I finished the sculpt with my limited sculpting skills at that time, then, I moved to the armor! (Thanks to XRobot for the plastic (D65) coating technique) The armor base is made of EVA foam Cardboard Paperclay and Insulation Foam coated with D65. When finally I had a good base to work on, my wife got jealous and wanted to start building her own costume so we could fit together. I showed her the Nightingale Khajiit (my own perso in the Skyrim world) and she like it ! So we started the leather armor. And so and so we just kept building, we added the Whiterun and Solitude shield, Nightingale blade and bow, the Elven quiver, Wall of Lightning and the dragon priest dagger.

Thank you all hope you like it we deffinitely had fun making it.

If you are interested in seing all the building process look at ours videos on youtube on our channel. https://www.youtube.com/2Cosplay
There is just too many pictures to post them all.

khajiit_2Cosplay_2.jpgkhajiit_2Cosplay_3.jpgkhajiit_2Cosplay_4.jpgkhajiit_2Cosplay.jpgIMG_1212.jpgIMG_1209.jpg10538518_668675386553249_941353433_n.jpgIpad_Margee2014 1009.JPGIMG_0340.jpgIpad_Margee2014 731.JPG

Just watched all of your vids! Nice! Loved the way you shaped things from that extruded foam! I didnt know such things were possible with that stuff. Thanks for the tutorials!

Thank you all :) glad you like it !

Just watched all of your vids! Nice! Loved the way you shaped things from that extruded foam! I didnt know such things were possible with that stuff. Thanks for the tutorials!
No problem, glad you find something usefull, I'm working on a video for the Khajiit mask if you are intersted.
It is like when my wife used worbla for casting a sculpt that blown my mind when she did it, i would not have tough of that.
IMG_4315.jpgIMG_4391.JPG

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back