Near Life size Terminator Endoskeleton and Predator Sculpts

crawjaw

Sr Member
This photo represents quite a landmark for me. This is the first time my life size Terminator Endoskeleton and near life size Predator have been seen together in the same room. One has always been at my old house where my daughter stays, the other at my new residence. Both sculptures were posted at the time of the builds on another forum but I thought it would complete a cycle for me by showing them together here. I think they they have benefited from photographing using better gear, although this does highlight the roughness of my technique and the amount of dust they have collected.

Manipulated background version

Terminator_PredatorFinal_Web by crawjaw56, on Flickr

Original photo
20140818_Sculptures_2191_D2_Web by crawjaw56, on Flickr

Manipulated background and text
20140818_Sculptures_2191_D_Web by crawjaw56, on Flickr

Last edited:
Just looking back over some of your work your dedication and patience must be truly rewarding when you finish a project :thumbsup

Thanks Bengrim09. I love sculpting but getting to the finish line usually involves plenty of pain, so it is really rewarding when you're finished. These pair were my most time consuming builds taking over a year for each working part-time. I'm retired now so I can dedicate as much time as I want to new projects letting me work a lot faster. Thanks again.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back