Sealab Reissue

They have my kit, things look cool, it's off to China to get analyzed/scanned/measured/melted down, whatever!
Thank you very much Jason for making your kit available to Atlantis Models! I do apriciate your support in bringing this kit back on the market !
I am in for several kits too.

Hey guys, Thanks to Jason for sending us a kit. We are making a simple video of the kit and parts. Once this is done, we will be sending it off to China for a quote. We have an idea on what the cost will be for the tooling based on the parts and size of them. Once we get this info we will then build the kickstarter. We think it is going to be roughly priced at 69.99 for a complete boxed kit, not more maybe a bit less if anything. The good thing is right now cost have gone down slightly in dealing with China due to a stronger dollar and lower energy costs. I will keep you guys updated and we thank you for the support. If it does get funded it should take about 6 to 8 months to get everything done and shipped to us here in the states. This is a simple project from that stand point as it is a straight up "replication project". A new designed tool would take a few months longer.

Pete

Did the Kickstarter account get set? Or is Atlantis still waiting for their supplier in China to finish up the quote?
Updates wanted, in short...
Regards, Robert

Just received this email.

"On May 27, 2015, at 10:31, Atlantis Sales <sales@atlantis-models.com> wrote:

Hello, starting on Friday the 29th Sealab will be up for preorder on our
website. We have decided not to use kickstarter because of the high fees
involved. Your credit card or paypal account will authorized not charged
until we receive enough orders. We will update the website weekly to
reflect order totals. We will be offering bagged kits and boxed kits. Please
spread the word about it for us.

Pete"

Hey guys i need your help.
How many sealab kits do i need to make 1 ecapepod.,1 y-wing and 1 x-wing?
If anyone knows and wants to share,...thanks!

1 Sealab is enough for scratch build escape pod and Y,but you'll need 2 for the X-bird's wings if you plan to use all original part on it.

Don

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back