1:1 Robocop statue (Fred Barton)

Simpson77

Hi there movie fans, prop collectors and prop makers. Here is the latest addition to my prop room, Robocop himself!!!!!!!!

Commissioned this bad boy form Fred Barton a wee while ago, all I can say was it has certainly been worth the wait!! All the lines are smooth and crisp, everything is as it should be. The paint work is absolutely FANTASTIC!! You got your titanium silvergray with hints of blue and purple, I have just been completely blown away by it. I know here have been some teething problems with one or two of the bust people ordered in the past, but it certainly looks like they have all been well and truly ironed out. Fred really has out done himself with this one. Another great thing about this statue is that the head and upper torso can move, I have Robo standing with a slight twist, think it just adds a little extra to how it looks. Thank you for your cooperation!! ;)

Attachments

• 20140821_184906.jpg
    20140821_184906.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1,120
  • 20140821_184932.jpg
    20140821_184932.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 519
  • 20140821_184837.jpg
    20140821_184837.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 554
Last edited:
Wow strong attention to detail. If a reputable movie studio ends up doing a true reboot or expansion of the Robocop universe, they may end up wanting to rent your statue for promotion purposes hahaha fantastic work.

Thanks guys, sorry but I can't remember how much i payed but certainly think it was well worth it. The quality of the craftmanship is fantastic!!! If you want to find out how much it costs you will have to talk to Fred.

Got a link to Fred? I used to have one of Bruce Hansing's suits. But like an idiot, I sold it....

Last edited:
WOW!! MIND BLOWN! That's insanely awesome, what a cool piece. Congrats man, seriously, it's beautiful.
Your collection just keeps getting better and better!

Truly amazing!

I saw on Fred Barton's website that the bust is "coming soon" that was a year ago.
Where is it Fred? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back