Michigan Prop Party?

Grimwood

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anyone in Michigan interested in a prop making party? I'd be happy to host. Lots of room to spread things out, I have many tools that people may use. Just looking for some folks that want to do some building.

Contact me! sgtgrimwood@gmaildotcom

hahah! I love it! I graduated from University of Michigan Flint! Go Wolverines! Living in Spartan country tho... I wear my M hat proudly!

- - - Updated - - -

As far as the MI community, I would love to hook up with them. Any other info?

I'd offer to help out, but I'm pretty busy for the next couple of months. In October I have the Monroe Comic Con and I'm also putting on a job fair. So those are keeping me pretty on my toes right now. Plus October tends to be busy doing makeup for Halloween parties and zombie walks. So I can help a little, but not a ton.

I'd be happy to meet people from the community! Maybe we can all get together for coffee or dinner or something to get to know one another and discuss our projects. I have a Space Marine I am cobbling together, plan to do a hybrid Iron Man Mark 1 for Shutocon next year, and a Cyberman before Halloween.

Monroe Comic-con, eh? Maybe I'll check that out! I'm pretty new to the scene but have ambition and drive to get things done. :)

Lots of irons in the fire!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back