LOTR / Hobbit showroom ...realsize hobbit hole ish cabin !

oysteinhole

After some upgrade on my Lotr and hobbit replica props , i needed some new place for it ...
So i desided to built a 10 m2 cabin in my garden with the same colors as a hobbit hole
have tested it with 8 people and the space was good also with a lot of beer hehe ;)

its all from wood and took me and some friends a long weekend to built
after the Finnish result in wood we painted like a hobbit theme like cabin ;) and stained it like old wood on the inside
Also outside i planted some ivy ,flowers and Oak trees etc so i hope it grows well and will look great after some years

Most of my collection is weapons and metal stuff ...mostly from Weta and United cutlery
will try to get them all of the Weta weapons in the first place

here are some pics ;)

IMG_2831.jpg IMG_2838.JPG

First some foundation ...hard labour oooh

DSC_0642.JPG DSC_0641.jpg DSC_0798.jpg DSC_0799.jpg

IMG_2920.jpg IMG_2919.jpg IMG_2922.jpg IMG_2921.jpg

Outside painted and got some old stones , wagon wheels etc ....and casted some concrete mushrooms hehe
and just had to have a " The Shire " sign and some fake moss on the door ;)

Last edited:
Norway in the summer .... almost the same nature as on New zealand hehe ;) middle earth

DSC_0765.jpg DSC_0763.JPG DSC_0758.JPG DSC_0759.JPG

The project took 2 weeks from start to Finnish ;)

WOW! Taking props to a whole new level! You built a LOTR hobbit cabin!!!! :)

Nicely done and enjoy the :cheers!!!

WOW! Taking props to a whole new level! You built a LOTR hobbit cabin!!!! :)

Nicely done and enjoy the :cheers!!!

Thanks :) will enjoy some good dark beers and maybe some hobbit sausages hehe ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly i mssing some of the building pics ...lost in cyberspace

IMG_2953.jpg

Last edited:
WoW! Fantastic...I'm lost for word. Really impressive.

Very impressive! You must have had at least 13 Dwarves (friends) help you to get it done in a long weekend. Great job!

Incredible work mate!!! The building looks beautiful even for people that don't know of it's origins.

Thanks dear members :) will get in the mode for the last and final hobbit movie in the cabin hehe :)

I just love all of it! And the smoking pipe! the wizard pipe from Macqueenpipes :D ive got one my self such a nice pipe i must say!
These pics really made my day! :D

I just love all of it! And the smoking pipe! the wizard pipe from Macqueenpipes :D ive got one my self such a nice pipe i must say!
These pics really made my day! :D

Thanks :) havent fired it up yet ....but a pipetobacco smell would be a nice atmosphere in the cabin hehe :)

nice you liked it

- - - Updated - - -

WONDERFUL...would love to have a beer or two in this cabin ;)

Markus

the door is open :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back