Ghostbusters movie by Paul Feig

Re: Ghostbusters 3

Fwiw:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=121881

"I am very involved. I'm a producer of the film," he told us. "I wasn't giving it all up. I suddenly felt that Ghostbusters didn't necessarily need me as a director, at least I didn't need to direct Ghostbusters, let me put it that way. Having done the other two and with the passing of Harold and with Bill Murray seeming disinterested being in it, I thought it was better for me just to produce it and to make sure we're going to have the quality and style of what is appropriate for another version of that film. But the franchise could benefit from somebody else's point of view. I've done it twice before and it will be great to get somebody else to lend a hand as well."

Yeah.... I can't see how you are going to make that big of a franchise out of those movies. There's only so much you can do with it.

I'm a huge Ghost head and I've been wanting to see a Ghostbusters III just as much as the next fan but I have finally come to the conclusion that they should just leave it alone. But studios see dollar signs with a potential of future franchise, I'm sure its going to happen. I hope the don't do an actual reboot...yikes.

There's a fire somewhere. Go die in it. ;)

You know you want it:

Megan fox as Jeannine, Jive talking Winston, Shia Lebouf Venkman. A female Egon (A Victoria's Secret model in one of those "sexy GB" costumes, with glasses on of course), Redesigned Ecto-1 (muscle car with tons more guns and crap stuck all over it), a 15 foot tall roided-out Slimer, and best of all: it turns out the ghosts are just aliens and oh boy do they explode when you hit them with the proton accelerators!
Guaranteed Billion dollars opening weekend :popcorn

You know you want it:

Megan fox as Jeannine, Jive talking Winston, Shia Lebouf Venkman. A female Egon (A Victoria's Secret model in one of those "sexy GB" costumes, with glasses on of course), Redesigned Ecto-1 (muscle car with tons more guns and crap stuck all over it), a 15 foot tall roided-out Slimer, and best of all: it turns out the ghosts are just aliens and oh boy do they explode when you hit them with the proton accelerators!
Guaranteed Billion dollars opening weekend :popcorn

tumblr_ll5yzoMAcx1qall69.gif

A reboot? No thanks. I like the idea of the movies connecting and bringing in a new team to take the franchise.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back