My Han Solo side panel molds and Han Solo project...

Frozenintime29

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Hes a few pics of my project, I am building two hic full movie size at the same time, the fist mold pics are of the side panel, I did find one in the uk and had it shipped to me, I then made two nice silicone molds to cast my side panels in fiberglass, as you can see one of the nice casting I made in fiberglass of the Han Solo side panels... I have coasted all 16 now are ther are really nice. Han solos body is a nice fiberglass casting too...I will post more pics soon...tell me what you think

Looks good so far. i"m looking to start one of these too. My friend has a big old house and no wife or kids, and we've been talking for years about doing one. He wants to mount it on his front door, behind the metal security gate. (tough neighborhood), that way, when his inner door is open it will be displayed in his living room. Then at night, you will see it lit up from the street.

edit: BTW, my avatar is a cake my wife got me for my 40th birthday. ;)

Looks good so far. i"m looking to start one of these too. My friend has a big old house and no wife or kids, and we've been talking for years about doing one. He wants to mount it on his front door, behind the metal security gate. (tough neighborhood), that way, when his inner door is open it will be displayed in his living room. Then at night, you will see it lit up from the street.

edit: BTW, my avatar is a cake my wife got me for my 40th birthday. ;)

thats a good wife :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back