V3 ROTJ AT ST "chicken walker" first build/Instructions

Received the kit Mike, as always looks great. Won't be working on it right away unfortunately.
It is cast in a perfect gray so I do not need to paint it even, better than a Bandai.....sweet!!!!!

DSC_0233.JPG

DSC_0232.JPG

Hey guys, have not gotten around to a formal FS thread yet, but the molds are up and running. Was waiting a bit to go full for sale until the x wing was up an running, plus i have only had intermittent internet service for the last week or so (AT@T changed to Frontier for some bizarre reason) then lost it all together. Just got it back today, took the guy 3 hours to get TV and internet back, still no phone!!! Guess 2 out of 3 ain't bad. I will get a FS up soon.

Hi Mike i am in for one , already sent you a Pm for the x wing but had no reply . Please when you have the possibility send me a feedback or an email to goncaloinocentes@geotrilho.pt, you already sent me a couple of emails before .. Thanks in advance

ZAP, sending in you a PM about the AT ST now. It's not unusual to not get a PM back from me for the x, I am getting back to people as their kit is ready to ship, so don't get concerned over that one. I am not taking any funds for any stuff until it's ready to ship, so basically the PM for the x or anything else acts as a placeholder.

I will start a real FS thread for this real soon, just been so busy it's been hard to find the time.

thanks
mike

It will be sometime this winter. I need to get thru the x wing run, or at least take a good chuck of it before i can get this going again. I have a few instruction builds i need to do this winter, this, the galactica, and now the new monster kit!

thanks
mike

Hi Mike , have the AT ST , that´s a beauty , i send you a pm because of the x wing , when you have the time please give me a feedback

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back