Star Wars Episode VII Stormtrooper Pics

ATI is now supplying the empire. They're doomed.

ATI-stock_zpsppj0vpom.jpg

So much to take in....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    659.5 KB · Views: 389
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    706.1 KB · Views: 345
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    761.8 KB · Views: 349
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 320
OMG he has mouse ears!

That's a great observation. I just thought Pilot was straight up fugly.
So Donald Duck is a Stormtrooper, Mickey Mouse is a TIE Pilot and Kylo Ren reminds me of that Goofy Imperial spy from ANH.
Hit the Disney Trinity jackpot.

And that New Stormtrooper in the crowd with harness and pack is your ISIS-****** suicide bomber trooper. Dumb recruit promised reward after death.
All jokes aside, really looking forward to the movies. Think JJ will do a good job.
Hopefully all trooper outfits will change as the story goes just like the Prequels.

attachment.php

It appears we have some stormtroopers with pauldrons (reminiscent of those worn by sandtroopers). Maybe for the troopers on desert planet of Jakku?

Attachments

• ep7 sand.jpg
    ep7 sand.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 4,461
Well, I'm not really a Star Wars fan and certainly never wanted Storm trooper armor, but I definately want at least a helmet now. I just think it looks slick and cool, just produce a helmet and I'm there, assuming I can wear my glasses under it. Maybe it's time to get some contacts...

Did anyone notice that the Stromtroopers on the "stage" are wearing orange pauldrons?

Yeah, I like that detail. A lot of people equate this to sandtroopers but as I recall they were originally just meant to denote elite troopers in general.

There's a lot to see in that pic. You can see a newer iteration of the Imperial "gunner" with their jawbone helmets. TIE pilots can be seen standing by their fighters. Snowtroopers can be seen standing in the front row of the massed troopers. Flametroopers seem to be interspersed throughout the crowd. From what I can tell, flametrooper and the new snowtrooper helmets are identical with the latter featuring an added "cold weather" face plate and a skirted dome added to the base helmet. I am surprised we don't see any scouts represented here.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back