Star Wars Episode VII Stormtrooper Pics

Wowtar

Some pics leaked that appear to be updated Stormtrooper helmets for episode VII. I think the 'Jungletrooper' looks a bit like there is a second helmet on top, looking the other way. I do like the new Stormtrooper, though. Very sleek. So who's going to get cracking to get these made? ;)

StormtrooperHelmet_large.jpg
JungletrooperHelmet_large.jpg

Re: Episode VII Stormtrooper Pics

This is going to be awesome!!! Here's hoping EFX gets the movie molds and makes replicas for us. :)

Ben

I love the floating 'nose' section. Does anyone know if the eyes are one continuous piece (ie they join in the middle) or two seperate lenses? It's hard to tell from these pics.

Scott.

Oh yeah... just read this:

"The sequel Stormtrooper helmet feels like a natural continuation from the original, but there are distinct differences. The helmet is not symmetrical - there's only one breather/vent on the bottom near the mouth, on his left side. The black “mouth" area under the white nose plate appears to be a cloth/mesh. The eye lenses are still separate, but set into a black frame to connect them and give the illusion of one single piece.."

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm in the camp of the new helmet lovers. And I think the "jungletrooper" resembles the helmets we saw in the SW Rebels preview worn by the speeder guys. Cross-pollination?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Can't wait to see the rest of the armour! Hopefully not too radical, just smoother lines.

I'm in the camp of the new helmet lovers. And I think the "jungletrooper" resembles the helmets we saw in the SW Rebels preview worn by the speeder guys. Cross-pollination?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

More likely just a common inspiration in the McQuarrie Snowtrooper. In addition to the Rebels helmet and "Jungletrooper" up there, it inspired some TCW designs.

http://thewookieegunner.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/plo-koon-wolf-pack.jpg

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090808174518/starwars/images/b/b4/Cold_Snap_clone.png

According to SW7 News, the helmet in the second picture "are 110% NOT called “Jungle Troopers”, They’re Incendiary Troopers."

I'm on the cusp of liking this more than the original trilogy TK helmet. I never, ever thought that would happen.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back