Star Wars Episode VII Stormtrooper Pics

Looks great! But it seems like the black edging on the left and right might be a little higher than on the pictures we've seen. But that could just be me.

Looks great! But it seems like the black edging on the left and right might be a little higher than on the pictures we've seen. But that could just be me.

I was hesitant to make this model with so few reference pictures, but was nevertheless persuaded to do so. Maybe I'll wait until we get more pictures later on until I release a file.

Well still I think it looks really good and it might end up being that the one in the movie looks different but hey, if you had fun designing it and people have fun making it isn't that what really matters?

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I think the first picture that came up - before the IPhone picture showing the helmet from the other side - apeals to me to be a digital illustration or mock up and might be prototype material opposed to the other one.

Somewhere this picture was postet and I think it captures quite well the difference in how the material feels real in the latest picture of the helmet and the other one with the blurry background. It feels like a mood board or a CGI preview to illustrate how the helmet might feel.

newhelmet_bothsides.jpg

Like others already proposed it might be that the front of the helmet which we can't see in both pictures but is modelled as if the area should host some details. In case the other picture leaked earlier is already final and we have this areator installed only on one side it still is no reason to assume the lower front is left blank. It might be an additional port to sport a hose for O² support in space like those troops patroling outside the death star hangars in ANH have had additional breathing support. Just that this time the technical possibility has been already considered to be a functional part of the design rather than just sticking hoses under the helmet.

A lot is possible and we probably have to wait another year until we get more details on these as there is a lot of time rumors and tid bits till december 2015:/.

Last edited by a moderator:
i read that it only has one mic tip. but i guess well find out sooner or later.

I know, but I'm betting you read it from people who only saw the same pictures we're seeing. According to the real picture, there's either NO mic tips at all (I posted about it on the previous page) or more likely, there's two and they're moved further down like on the OT helmet.

hay guys I'm new hear on RPF Thought like this it's a episode 7 stormtrooper helmet made from 18 gage sheet metal using the one leaked photo of it. you can see more pics of it hear at gold-point-films.tumblr.com and we are working on editing the video of the build. win it is finished it will be uploaded at youtube/goldpointfilms tumblr_nc1bihi4Jc1r1qryso2_1280.jpgtumblr_nc1bihi4Jc1r1qryso1_1280.jpg

I know, but I'm betting you read it from people who only saw the same pictures we're seeing. According to the real picture, there's either NO mic tips at all (I posted about it on the previous page) or more likely, there's two and they're moved further down like on the OT helmet.

This...this is what I've been thinking.....I'm happy to see all these people making replicas already but there's truthfully not enough reference just yet. We still don't even know what the back looks like yet

I can't believe that I finally have the first pepakura version of the new generation Stormtrooper helmet! Now the only thing that misses is the armor, but online I haven't seen any picture of it...Just some pictures of the helmet. :lol

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back