PAX Prime 2014

Talaaya

Wow, I just got done searching for a PAX thread - how has there never been a PAX Prime thread on the RPF before?

Anyway, it's in just over 2 weeks! Who's going? Anyone wearing a costume?

If all goes well, I'll be dressed as Samus. I'll be pretty hard to miss, so come say hi! I may also be wandering around not in costume, following my sister in her Eir Stegalkin costume (character from Guild Wars 2).

Depending on my schedule, I might just go to people watch (I'm not paying them money, but the elevator area is public space). If I do, I'd wear my Journey costume again.

What day(s) are you planning on suiting up?

I'd love to wear it all four days, but I probably won't be wearing it Monday because I have to check out of my hotel room that day and I don't want to have to change out of costume in a parking lot or whatever after I'm without a room.

I'd love to wear it all four days, but I probably won't be wearing it Monday because I have to check out of my hotel room that day and I don't want to have to change out of costume in a parking lot or whatever after I'm without a room.

I keep forgetting PAX has extended to 4 days. Yeah, I'd do the same thing to and skip out on Monday.

Depending on my schedule, I might just go to people watch (I'm not paying them money, but the elevator area is public space). If I do, I'd wear my Journey costume again.

That's probably what I'll do in the future. I'm strictly at conventions to see costumes anyway.

I will be an original Lilith for all 4 days again I think (because I just didn't learn my lesson last year). Working on a Mordecai as well for the S.O. Any other Borderlands cosplayers out there? A few of us are trying to get a meetup going for Friday or Saturday.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back