Guardians of the Galaxy Star Lord jacket - standard leather jacket modifications

There is a STARLORD "SLIM FIT GENUINE Leather" on evil-bay out of Miami that has the canvas arm bands and oval eyelets for $131.
I'd like to see more and better pictures since the two in the ad don't look anywhere near as good as the Fjacket everyone is currently using.

Has anyone else considered blackening the brass buckle on the arm band and tucking in the free running end, that might help on the Fjacket.

There is a STARLORD "SLIM FIT GENUINE Leather" on evil-bay out of Miami that has the canvas arm bands and oval eyelets for $131.
I'd like to see more and better pictures since the two in the ad don't look anywhere near as good as the Fjacket everyone is currently using.

Has anyone else considered blackening the brass buckle on the arm band and tucking in the free running end, that might help on the Fjacket.

Can you please post a link? Been searching desperately and can't find it :(

This one?

$_57.jpg

It's deffo a different pattern than the others, whilst not screen-accurate it's still a substantial step-up from the fjackets and similar. Nice find!

I think it is perforated Kevin, judging by the pics. But I look forward to your review!

The arms in particular look good and no annoying shoulder-vents to have to sew down - they've pegged down a few more of those all-important details.

I ordered the ebay jacket in question and received it today. Here are a couple of pictures of some of the details. It is perforated in front and also has some embossing on the shoulder that doesn't show up in their ebay picture.
0902141528a.jpg0902141529.jpg

Nice!!! I second the question, how is the fit? It's too bad the additional arm details weren't included as well. That would really put this jacket over the top!

I don't see that jacket on ebay any longer either. Maybe they sold out.
The perforations on the front aren't screen accurate, are they? That's one thing I don't like about the non-fjackets.
I'm thinking of ordering the fjacket and trying to make a stencil and dry-brush on some gold paint to make it more screen accurate. I don't think anyone has tried to emulate the pattern yet.

The fjacket has the perforations too--they're all the same jacket except this one. And no, not screen accurate. If you're wanting to attempt the pattern, definitely don't use gold. It's just another shade of red

It's actually two shades of red. Bright red on the front, back, and bottom trim, and dark red on the sides.

I don't see that jacket on ebay any longer either. Maybe they sold out.

Search for " Guardians of the Galaxy STARLORD Chris Pratt Red SLIM FIT GENUINE Leather Jacket "

It still comes up. I was thinking about airbrushing the pattern to get the red color shift. It will be difficult because of the small size to the detail.

How dark is that jacket? It seems a bit lighter than the fjackets one. I'd like to darken it up a bit. Any way I'd be able to?

The fit is good. I wear a medium normally so I went a size up. I would have preferred a medium but I need to drop 20lbs to make that happen lol.

0902142006_resized.jpg0902142007_resized.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back