Darth Vader ROTJ Reveal mask My build

If i might enter the thread with a question ..... recently i rearranged my propstuff in my shops and basement, and i found these two:

20161220_193726_zpsmkjpxmiz.png

Haiou-31 1:35/75 ....... I believe it but i´m not sure :wacko:lol - are they the correct lenses for the reveal mask?

Both cameras are Seagulls, i bought them for the sideknobs on my heros (big) and a stunt macro (smaller).

Hainou is what´s written on the lens directly.

It's difficult to know exactly what tube would contain the copper dynodes as some were aluminum slatted as well. My dynodes came directly and individually from Electron Tubes in the U.K. at the time. The guy I dealt with is named Paul Davison. Back then he was in New Jersey, but he's subsequently moved to somewhere in Texas and gave me years ago the new particulars of where to obtain the dynodes, but I forget who/where he said. You can e-mail him at paul@electrontubes.com and ask about them. Back then they were around US$20.00 each. However, if you'd like to gamble a bit for one on ebay or wherever, I have an intact tube I got from Paul that I kept as a novelty and it is from Thorn EMI/Electron Tubes and its type# is 9956A and Serial# 12141. Hope that helps. :)

Bit of a necro post. But thanks to this thread I managed to score some photomultipliers. I did manage to get an EMI photomultiplier from ebay, which contained a number of the dynodes - but they were sealed in a glass tube and I couldn't bring myself to break it open. So I contacted ET Enterprises (sales@et-enterprises.com) and they still sell the photomultipliers. They only have one version but it's the one with the correct copper grill. Riveted Dynode Flange (Part number SUB225072C12C) £20 each plus tax and postage.

Not exactly the same (one is the version with big and small dial knob, the second is the version with one big dial and a lever), but the lenses should be identical.
Just not sure if it´s the correct Seagull version for the one eye.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back