Emerald City ComiCon 2015 Updated 03/23/15

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2015 Updated 09/29/14

Wow!!! Very cool!!!! That's a good one.

I dunno... despite what others have said I actually enjoyed Superman Returns a lot. I think the choice for Lois was terrible, but it was fun and Kevin Spacey as Lex was cool.

Reeves will always be my Superman growing up and Routh was not bad. I think Cavill did a great job as well.

Wow!!! Very cool!!!! That's a good one.

I dunno... despite what others have said I actually enjoyed Superman Returns a lot. I think the choice for Lois was terrible, but it was fun and Kevin Spacey as Lex was cool.

Reeves will always be my Superman growing up and Routh was not bad. I think Cavill did a great job as well.

I think Routh was the best part of a bad movie, personally. I enjoyed the plane rescue, but didn't like what they did with Clark or Lois. A lot of people seem to blame him for problems with the script and direction that were beyond his control, but I think he did a great job channelling Chris Reeves.

I think Routh was the best part of a bad movie, personally. I enjoyed the plane rescue, but didn't like what they did with Clark or Lois. A lot of people seem to blame him for problems with the script and direction that were beyond his control, but I think he did a great job channelling Chris Reeves.

Exactly. People quickly forget that the actors are just part of the big picture. They're being told what to do and follow a blueprint that was laid out by other people. So I wouldn't point fingers at Routh so much as it would be the Director and writers who put the words into his mouth. They don't just go on the set and do whatever they feel is best. They can challenge something, but at the end of the day they are essentially puppets.

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2015 Updated 09/24/14

If you are worried about not being able to go, you could always buy your tickets in advance, and if you get stuck with the OT people have posted tickets for sale on the facebook page. That way you could have them if you get the time off or sell them and not be out any money.

Im hoping they don't have too many celebrities this time so my wife isn't dragging me in lines the whole time! LOL

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2015 Updated 10/01/14

Mike McFarland
Currently being heard as Jean Kirschtien on Attack on Titan, his voice is all over the anime map. Estonia in the Hetalia series, Master Roshi in Dragon Ball Z (cartoons, movies, games, everything!), Jean Havoc in Fullmetal Alchemist, Helmeppo in One Piece, Makoto Hyuga in the Evangelion films, George Kaminski in Case Closed.

He's also done a lot of work in ADR so you never know where you’ve heard him. He’s an accomplished writer, director, improv comedian, and all-around amazing talent.

Mr. McFarland will be appearing all three days of Emerald City Comicon!

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2015 Updated 10/03/14

LeVar Burton
A pop culture icon and role model for generations, he went from the plantations of Roots to the engine rooms and holodecks of Star Trek: The Next Generation while being a leading social and educational activist with Captain Planet and Reading Rainbow. His work to revive Reading Rainbow has led to the most successful Kickstarter campaign of all time! He’s currently starring on the TNT drama Perception and voicing Doc Greene in Transformers: Rescue Bots.

Mr. Burton will be appearing all three days of Emerald City Comicon.

29207e28_jpg_505x650_q85.jpg

Hey Firesprite, Last year there was a group walking around filming and interviewing cosplayers. I didn't catch their name. do you by any chance know who they are by any chance, or know a website for them?

Hey Firesprite, Last year there was a group walking around filming and interviewing cosplayers. I didn't catch their name. do you by any chance know who they are by any chance, or know a website for them?

Unfortunately, I do not.

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2015 Updated 10/06/14

Ok, guys, if you didn't get a chance to see him last time he was here, don't miss this opportunity!!!

Stan Lee
Co-creator of some of the world’s most beloved comic book characters and the best cameo in every Marvel movie, he’s making a return visit to the Pacific Northwest after many years. EXCELSIOR!

Mr. Lee will be appearing all three days of Emerald City Comicon!

I had gotten an autograph and pic with him the last one, but this will be much more amazing because I have a son who will be turning 4 when the con arrives and his favorite superhero is Spider-Man. To be able to get a pic with Stan and him would be just amazing and he will have something to always remember it. I can't wait!

The Seattle area science fiction / fantasy / horror model club will be there as well. It's our third year with a large scale model display. Last year we were located near the LEGO exhibit (immediately downstairs). There's talk of a contest as well, but I'm only partially involved with the set up this year so I'm not sure how far along that part is.

its a great location to chill out in the middle of a busy day at ECCC so be sure to come on by and check out the stuff?

2015 is the 75th Anniversary of Wonder Woman, and no voice actor knows Diana better. Having voiced the character in most of the animated series, movies, and video games the Rhode Island native is the go-to Amazon in the DCAU.

She's also the voice of Sela on Avatar the Last Airbender, Ashelin in theJak series of video games, and has done voices for The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim and Mass Effect 3.

Ms. Eisenberg will be appearing all three days of Emerald City Comicon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyler Hoechlin
After his big screen debut as Michael Sullivan, Jr. in the adaptation of the graphic novel Road to Perdition, he went on to a regular role in the WB's 7th Heaven, as well as guest spots on CSI: Miami, Castle, and a supporting role in the film Hall Pass.

He's currently tearing up the small screen as Derek Hale on MTV’s hit series, Teen Wolf.

Mr. Hoechlin will be appearing all three days of Emerald City Comicon!

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2015 Updated 10/13/14

So... Celebrity Moderators. I guess this is a thing?

Anywho, I'll be happy to have a chance to meet...

Grant Imahara
Former co-host of Discovery Channel's Mythbusters, he also spent nine years in special effects as an animatronics engineer and model maker for George Lucas' Industrial Light and Magic. He’s worked on numerous blockbusters including the Matrix sequels, Galaxy Quest, and Terminator 3.

He’s put the lights in R2-D2's dome and gave the Energizer Bunny his beat, and he will be one-half of the stellar moderation team in ECCC’s Main Hall panel room!

With limited autograph and photo ops, Mr. Imahara will be appearing all three days of Emerald City Comicon.

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2015 Updated 10/15/14

The other half of the dynamic moderating duo for the main room has been announced and I'm VERY happy to report that Clare Kramer is coming back to take up the microphone once more. She is beyond sweet and one of my favorite celebs I've had the good fortune to meet.

Clare Kramer
Best known for her role as the villain Glory on Buffy the Vampire Slayer as well as the film Bring It On, she also co-founded GeekNation.com and produces the shows Take Five, Film Pigs, and Tweet Out.

She also rocked ECCC last year as the host in our Main Hall panel room, and returns to do it again!

With limited autograph and photo ops, Ms. Kramer will be appearing all three days of Emerald City Comicon.

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2015 Updated 10/18/14

Michael Bell
A household voice for a couple of generations of cartoon fans, he's the original Duke from G.I. Joe, Zan (and Gleek! and The Riddler!) from Super Friends, Plastic Man, Grouchy Smurf (and Handy! and Lazy!), AllStar Seaworthy on Snorks, several Transformers including Prowl, Sideswipe, and Bonecrusher, and Quackerjack onDarkwing Duck! Add to that work on Gargoyles, Batman the Animated Series, Rugrats, Justice League, and The Batman and you have one amazing career.

He's also very well known for his video game work, especially as Raziel in the Legacy of Kain series, and as Lawrence in the Ratchet & Clank games.

Mr. Bell will be appearing all three days of Emerald City Comicon!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back