R.I.P. Robin Williams

Re: Robin Williams dies

so sad... I really really really loved Robin Williams.. .grew up with him... watched Mork & Mindy as a kid.. saw all his movies, standup specials on HBO etc...

truly shocking.. had no idea he was battling severe depression... Coroner investigators suspect "the death to be a suicide due to asphyxia," according to a statement from the Marin County, California, Sheriff's office. never in a million years did I think he would go this way... poor guy. he kept us laughing for years but somehow he couldn't keep himself out of deep depression. never would have wanted this for him.

Last edited:

So incredibly sad. I really feel for his family and friends he's left behind. Just goes to show you never know whats going on inside people.

Re: RIP Robin Williams

So hard to believe that a comedic genius battled depression to the point where he'd take his own life. Crazy.

asphyxia's a rough way to go. Well he's with Jonathan Winters and the afterlife got that much more out of control.

I honestly can't believe it. I mean, are we sure that it's not one of those fake celebrity death news reports that got picked up by the media? It just doesn't seem real.

I'm really gonna miss that guy. Growing with Mork and Mindy and then so many films in the years after. Its like losing a family member.

There's a quote that says "the first step towards immortality, is to first live a life worth remembering". He certainly acheived that.

Can't believe what I just read, just watched Nightmare at the Museum with the family a couple of hours ago on TV! Big loss!

Can't believe what I just read, just watched Nightmare at the Museum with the family a couple of hours ago on TV! Big loss!

isn't there a sequel to that coming that was just filmed? update: ya, Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb (2014) post production

10565063_10203500521586763_547508806370544853_n.jpg
:cry

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back