What does Matsuo owe you? (Problems with Matsuo)

Believe me, starting a thread like this here, is not the first thing someone does. Before someone starts a thread here to call out for a prop-maker, he would have tried to contact the propmaker by PM, by mail, by facebook, by contact form on his site, etc... It's not fair to tell people that complained here in this thread, that this is not the correct way to communicate! In these cases, the communication failes from the sellers side.

And as said dozens of times in other threads: people here don't mind waiting a long time for a good quality prop, as long as communication is OK!!! Take a look at some respected prop-makers here: RelicMaker, Rylo, Sarednab, etc... They all offered prop replica's in the past that took months, even years to make, but they keep people posted about progress and NEVER had problems like the ones in this thread. Communication is key! It always is! Fail to communicate, and problems like these will pop up. And no, this is not the buyers fault then...

Exactly.
As stated when I originally posted about my problem, it was after dozens of emails exchanged, 2 years lost, and still no visible progress but only constant excuses for delays. And as I said, I am happy to provide email logs to any dubious soul to back it up. The fact is I am still $500 short as of now, and still waiting for the final refund.

Has anyone seen any tangible progress with their refund / item delivery over the past few months? Since mid-July, Matt has been telling me every couple of weeks (= when I check-up with him) that things may have to come in smaller instalments; and yet nothing so far...

it took a long time but I got my Riddick blaster and Underworld pistol not long ago.
never give up hope.
he's still out there. :)

I hope so, how do you contact him ?
Let me know if you can, i may be using a dead e-mail for all i know.

Anyone here heard from Matsuo lately ? Been waiting and contacting, .... nothing
I'm hoping he's not off the grid or something, i'm losing alot of money here.

I recently got the parts I ordered back in October 2014 from Matsuo - he is still about, but still having life issues. I'm friends on FB with him and just sent him a reminder every month or so.

I recently got the parts I ordered back in October 2014 from Matsuo - he is still about, but still having life issues. I'm friends on FB with him and just sent him a reminder every month or so.

I tried PM this time on his RPF profile.

If it's not too much trouble, could you request an update on my behalf on his FB ? Maybe that works better, idk.

Yeah, Matt seems to want to get caught up with every one and every thing. I hope he is able to do this once the new workshop is set up and running for him. Wish I was closer to him, I'd be happy to put some time in at his shop and help him out.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back