What does Matsuo owe you? (Problems with Matsuo)

Just wanted to let everyone know that Matsuo sent me back the 1st third of the total sum today.
This is encouraging :)

Will keep you all updated regarding the remaining two thirds.

Just wanted to let everyone know that Matsuo sent me back the 1st third of the total sum today.
This is encouraging :)

Will keep you all updated regarding the remaining two thirds.

Matt will make it right. he's a good man. just a lot of life stuff hitting him past and present. I hope when this is resolved. the OP could have this thread removed.

It does seem as if some have been waiting for a long time [myself since initial order placed in Sept 2012].
Maybe a separate thread where a list of people waiting on orders with Matt (and since when) is a good idea ... thoughts?

Not "Matt-bashing", just think it would be nice to see where my order fits in the 'queue'.

Last edited:
I'm In agreement with this idea. start a new thread and lets see how many people have outstanding order's are have not been refunded. I still want to be on Matt's side. and understand the things he has been going through. but I would also like to know how many are owed...

I have been waiting for my Smartgun since June 2013... Lost count of how many times I asked for an update, kept getting promises. I just want my money back at this point. I'm totally out of the whole costuming thing for over a year now... I could REALLY use that money right about now.

Ouch + not good.

Ok, I've been avoiding setting up a Matt's Outstanding Orders thread (cause somehow doing so would make me feel like I was pooping over his business), but really it does seem like it needs doing.

I for one REALLY want the props I've paid for so no witch-hunts needed, just some transparency I think.

Ouch + not good.

Ok, I've been avoiding setting up a Matt's Outstanding Orders thread (cause somehow doing so would make me feel like I was pooping over his business), but really it does seem like it needs doing.

I for one REALLY want the props I've paid for so no witch-hunts needed, just some transparency I think.

Create the thread. I would very much like to see whats what.

Like sean says,create a separate thread for this as this one is kind of over now,and a new one could be more specific to the issues you guys have.Good luck.

Re: Problems with Matsuo?

Anyone here heard from Matsuo lately? I'm in for 2 of his Dredd Lawgivers, but nothing so far. Been a while : more specifically since may 11th 2013 comms going on and off. Hope to get a sign of life soon...

All but sympathie and respect for his personal life situation, don't get me wrong.

Another repeat of the above. Anyone got something from Matsuo lately ? PM's are ignored it seems.

Ki Djowac and I ordered a Lawgiver from Matt. It's been over 2 years now... Every time we get hold of him, he has another excuse... Last time he told us they were ready to ship. That was like 4 months ago. Still nothing. This is getting really frustrating.
Matt, if you're reading this, please talk to Ki Djowac.

Matt. If your reading this. please communicate with these people an update them as to the situation. when I had conversation with you and offered a helping hand. you said one had fallen through the cracks. this appears to be more than one. and I no there are problems. but communication with people that have given you money should not be one of them.

Please don't make my gesture of good faith. one of futility.

Sean.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back