What does Matsuo owe you? (Problems with Matsuo)

Re: Problems with Matsuo?

Well,Matt did contact me early last week to say that he would send me a photo of my piece and that he would actually get the finished item in the post.Unfortunately,neither has happened,the wait continues.

Credit where it is due, Matt has sent me a photo of his progress,and it looks damn fine!
Thanks Matt,that makes me feel much better.

Done, I had to weld that one part that went on the side of the thing.

For what its worth, I was backed up this week due to the riots... yes riots... :unsure

M

ive been off the forums grid due to work, sorry for being late to Matt party, he is as stated good people. Not many may know his props have appeared in/are going to be appearing in various films and tv shows. Matt himself doesnt know but some of his props were used in a cyborg movie due out next year with that Austrian guy from the 80's. He has always come through, and he's damn handsome to boot. The guy makes all the girls scream just by starting his car. Just dont ask why the screams are all coming from the trunk.

I ordered a Smartgun from Matt back in June of 2013, nothing yet, but at the same time I know lady luck has been sharting all over him lately, so all in good time. I ordered other items from him in the past, it took a while but the work was top notch!

That's quite a while.....maybe you should let him know,like he asked anyone who was waiting to do,previously in this thread.

Matts truly a professional, instead of anyone starting threads to implicate things on Matt, think twice before giving the man static !!! He has held true to everything he has offered to ANYONE !!! So with that being said....if you want an impressive prop , then deal with Matt.....but be patient !!! An artist such as himself, doesn't do it overnight.....you want something quick .....well hahaha...you get junk from anyone if you get props from in a day......his skills and talent take a considerable amount of time.....so please if anyone has complaints , deal with the man !!! This is for anyone who reads this , thank you and have a blessed day !!! Guy Young

Very pressing family matters/ rioting In the streets. and matt Is doing his best to take care of his obligation's to his costumers. It would be nice to see a little human compassion here.

Last edited:

I'm neither a Matsuo owner nor a customer, but I've read his posts over the years and took note that he was courteous to people. I've seen propmakers and vendors take it out on RPFers and subsequently get banned, and haven't seen Matsuo bring anywhere near that level of drama. Just my two cents here. And perhaps I will, one day, be a Matsuo owner. :thumbsup

Matt helped me out with my aliens smart gunner gear and smart gun . The wait was well worth it ! Amazing stuff a real labor of love . A complete pleasure to deal with !

Hi All
To Matt
Sorry to hear about your bad time but keep putting one foot in front of another and sooner or later all this will be behind you.
To all others I have nothing but good things to say about him. His pulse rifle parts are the best! Couldn't have built mine without him!

I have dealt known him for a long time. Once, I sent him as much money as I could afford and asked him to send me as many pulse rifle parts as he could knowing it wasn't enough for a full PR. I told him he could send me parts that were not good enough to sell. He over-delivered knowing I was tight on cash at the time.
I did not read all the posts. Just want to say cut him some slack until he gets out of a tough spot.

Im gonna jump in here....Mats work is inside my Live Fire Pulse Rifle. He was kind enough to come over to my hotel and have some steak and show off his work. I have never had an issue with the guy and would order thing from him in a heartbeat. Class act with the talent to back it up.

As much as I love to play with the toys, life happens. And in Matts case Life hasnt taken a break in a while.

Matts' reputation does indeed proceed him,that's why I contacted him originally.I've seen photos of his work and it is excellent to be sure.
As far as my piece goes,Matt has now finished it and should be shipping any day now,he's sent pics and I'm really looking forward to getting it.
I too hope that he gets through all the troubles he's been having and wish him well.

For anyone who wants to know,a parcel of goodness arrived from Matt today.So it's been a while,but I'm real happy to have it..Thanks Matt.
And now the fun begins....
DSCN9697.JPG
DSCN9699.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back