Help Identifying Prison Shoes GOTG

Iggy

Sr Member
Looking to make some of the odd stuff from Guardians of the Galaxy, like the prosthetic leg that Quill goes and gets for Rocket in the prison.

All of the prisoners have the same exact shoes on, so I would guess that either the prop department mass products a bunch of slippers, or they are found shoes. I have not been able to identify them yet.

Has anyone else identified these shoes?

Pictures:
GOTG Prison 2.pngGOTG Prison 1.pngGOTG Prison shoe.png

Sorry if they are a bit fuzzy. I zoomed in a good bit.

I have looked through the other threads on here regarding shoes and guardians but most reference the same sketchers for Quill's boots, not these odd slippers.

Any help is appreciated. I will continue to look for them.

Last edited:
Footwear-and-Footwear-Accessories.jpg
These are silicone shoe covers. They are close, but the cut on the ones in the film is completely different.

I almost feel like they are water shoes or minimalist shoes, but still can't figure out what type or if they are completely custom (which would mean they made 25+ people matching pairs of custom shoes, which I doubt but is possible).

Shoes Combined.jpg
Here is a combined shot of a bunch of different views. I believe these are some kind of water shoe. They definitely have the shoe tab on the heel.
The heel/back is gray, with a possible logo on the back. I just can't make it out.

Any ideas anyone?

Yeah, I found those, but still can't find ones with yellow soles. I did find some neoprene shoes with yellow soles, but they did not match up. I may just pick up some neoprene shoes and paint them up myself.

I'm on the search for these too!

I'm working on Gamoras prison scene costume. I've made a budget version but waiting for the blu-ray release for screen caps so I can make an accurate version. :)

Those are some great reference photos. Looks like the shoes would be reasonably easy to make, for shoes anyway.

That circuitry thingy on the back of the shoes and the shirts looks SO familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.

Those are some great reference photos. Looks like the shoes would be reasonably easy to make, for shoes anyway.

That circuitry thingy on the back of the shoes and the shirts looks SO familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.

Did you by any change save any of the pictures ? Coz I cant find them at all ???

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back