Calling all whiskey fans! Empty whiskey bottle needed

ssdesigner

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm looking to add another replica prop to my Shawshank collection. Does anyone have, or know of a brand of bottle that looks like this?

Bottle(lightened_1).jpgBottle(lightened_2).jpg

Thanks in advance!

-Ss

Kirkland Tequila. I'll post a pic for you later. If it's what you want, it's yours for the cost of shipping (no tequila, of course!)

Are you referring to the current Kirkland bottles? If so I think that they are to slanted as they go from top to bottom of the bottle. I think the correct bottle is straight on both sides all the way from top to bottom:

Bottles_compared.jpg

That said, if you have a red cap I'd also be interested in that. The cap seems like it was a separate design choice, maybe due to the lighting inside the car?

-Ss

Rosewood Whiskey is an actual product. Google it and see! You might be able to use a Woodford Reserve bottle re-labeled . You'll enjoy emptying it too!

Apparently, it is very rare, and (possibly) not made any more. What I have found is that no mass retailer like BevMo has it (and they have almost all the most expensive whiskeys widely available). Use Google Images to find the label I posted above and print it. If you want to make a repop of the bottle, I'd use the Woodford Reserve (which is available at a decent price). Scale the label to fit.

The woodford ones don't seem to have the right shapes, it's not "rough" enough, not sure how to explain xD! It's like its having chubby shoulders, if you see what I mean xD

I'm looking for accuracy, this good be considered as a fault sometimes, but really want to find the right shape for it ^^ I guess ssdesigner is the same XD

Is the bottle one pint?

The label is available here, and it's VERY well done:

http://neplains.com/label---rosewood-whiskey.aspx

I have one and the printing has the gold metallic tones, textured paper...it's fantastic.

As for the Woodford Reserve bottle, it has an embossing in the bottle. The one we are looking for is very, very plain jane.

-Ss

- - - Updated - - -

The woodford ones don't seem to have the right shapes, it's not "rough" enough, not sure how to explain xD! It's like its having chubby shoulders, if you see what I mean xD

I'm looking for accuracy, this good be considered as a fault sometimes, but really want to find the right shape for it ^^ I guess ssdesigner is the same XD

Is the bottle one pint?

Correct, the "shoulders" of the bottle are more squared off vs. rounded.

The bottle we are looking for is a 1/2 pint.

-Ss

Count me in on the hunt for an accurate bottle as well. FYI, the NOS labels for Rosewood pop up on Ebay quite frequently. That seems to be the easy part! :(

This is my bottle! I thought I'd share.

DSC_0047.jpg

The sticker that can be found on the Internet seems to be for a pint bottle. The bottle I found is 1/2 pint. So I resized the sticker accordingly. Even on the screenshot showed a few post above, the label seems to be wider than the one that Sourdoh showed us! What do you guys think? Could it be a 1/2 pint label?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back