FINALLY finished my LOTR sword collection...

DavidS

Sr Member
This is a continuation of the thread "The sage of LOTR swords" that i posted a while back when i was expressing my difficulties finding certain UC lotr swords....
finally i have gotten all of them that i want, and im calling my LOTR collection finished...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hitogiri @ Mar 10 2007, 12:12 AM) [snapback]1436343[/snapback]</div>
Looks like a nice collection wall. Can't wait for you to finish your Highlander wall.
[/b]

oh the highlander collection will NEVER be finished lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hitogiri @ Mar 10 2007, 12:12 AM) [snapback]1436343[/snapback]</div>
Looks like a nice collection wall. Can't wait for you to finish your Highlander wall.
[/b]

yeh this one is the limited edtion one......

its too bad UC never got a chance to make an museum collection anduril

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gallman37 @ Mar 10 2007, 03:25 PM) [snapback]1436774[/snapback]</div>
Hey David,

That MC Glamdring looks great on your wall. I'm glad you finally finished up the collection.

Garth
[/b]

yeh it does THANKS TO YOU... lol

i was really impressed that they left room in the MC Glamdring case for the sword to be displayed WITH scabbard.....

thats one of the things that pissed me off about the MC Sting.... you have to display it out of the scabbard.... oh well at least its still behind glass.

i dont like to leave sharp and pointies out in the open

Very nice, and expensive, collection of LOTR..

I have never seen the Museum Collection Sting in person. But the photo's I've seen are amazing. I may have to pick one up for myself. Being that it's high carbon steel, and I assumed sharpened, how sharp is the blade edge? I love the way the writing on the blade is embossed, instead of etched.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SirJediKnightTim @ Mar 10 2007, 05:35 PM) [snapback]1436856[/snapback]</div>
Very nice, and expensive, collection of LOTR..

I have never seen the Museum Collection Sting in person. But the photo's I've seen are amazing. I may have to pick one up for myself. Being that it's high carbon steel, and I assumed sharpened, how sharp is the blade edge? I love the way the writing on the blade is embossed, instead of etched.
[/b]

oh its not sharpened at all

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back