The Definitive Peter Quill/Star-Lord Costume Thread

here's a bunch of screen grabs for y'all......various closeups and bag shots......have a look for yourselves......
any requests on scene shots? I'll grab more later when I have time.

you can see may different parts of the costume.......spat attachment pleats in the bag..........a bunch of stuff.....

@montifiede88 Awesome shots.
Can I request some of the Ravager/team outfit Quill wore at the final battle? Especially the back, because I haven't been able to find any online.

Interesting. I've been studying some of the high-res reference recently and just noticed now that Pratt does not look to be wearing the "hero" jacket in those shots. The masked-off striping looks different.

@montifiede88 Awesome shots.
Can I request some of the Ravager/team outfit Quill wore at the final battle? Especially the back, because I haven't been able to find any online.

will do......gimmie a few and I'll post some good shots.....been doing frame by frame most of the day and my eyes are tired. trying to get my bag done.......

Thanks a ton, man!

Does anyone know what type of fabric that is? Some parts like the shoulders look leather, but the rest of the jacket doesn't. Which begs the question, how did they get those raised areas (like around the Ravager symbol) raised like that?

will do......gimmie a few and I'll post some good shots.....been doing frame by frame most of the day and my eyes are tired. trying to get my bag done.......

Would you be able to post some shots of Peter holding the Infinity Stone? If I ever do the Ravager costume, I'd like to try to do a makeup job that resembles the way he looks holding it (I think it would make for some cool pics). But I can't remember if his eyes went all freaky purple or not.

Would you be able to post some shots of Peter holding the Infinity Stone? If I ever do the Ravager costume, I'd like to try to do a makeup job that resembles the way he looks holding it (I think it would make for some cool pics). But I can't remember if his eyes went all freaky purple or not.

kk......on the list.......and yes his eyes do a funky purple thing ......I think I've seen the movie like 20 times already.....
.damned costume research!!!

kk......on the list.......and yes his eyes do a funky purple thing ......I think I've seen the movie like 20 times already.....
.damned costume research!!!

I've seen it a bunch of times too (though not nearly that many, lol!) but not recently enough to know if I was remembering properly (or to try to find the right style of contact lenses). I really appreciate it, thanks!

And no rush - I'm not planning on doing the Ravager costume any time soon. But I'd love to get screenshots of his eyes and any exposed skin (face, hands) so I can get all the cuts and bruises right.

So my 2yr old niece is staying with us for a while and I figured it would be fun to bust out the coloring books last night and do some coloring together! I just so happened to find a GOTG coloring book at the dollar store. Man, I haven't "colored" in years. What fun!

StarLordcoloring.jpg

I've seen it a bunch of times too (though not nearly that many, lol!) but not recently enough to know if I was remembering properly (or to try to find the right style of contact lenses). I really appreciate it, thanks!

And no rush - I'm not planning on doing the Ravager costume any time soon. But I'd love to get screenshots of his eyes and any exposed skin (face, hands) so I can get all the cuts and bruises right.

That's actually the same idea I had for my costume! I've only recently gotten into makeup and I'm excited to try something like that out!

Have there been any behind the scenes pictures released that show what the helmet's eyes look like when they're lit up but have no post effects done? I'm curious how much if any of the glow/appearance was practical.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back