The Definitive Peter Quill/Star-Lord Costume Thread

that one doesn't seem to be so bad
i cannot find the one on etsy anymore
ps: i found it, it is made by SIQ clothing on request only

plus: i found this https://thetake.com/product/29214/c...rgo-twill-pants-black-guardians-of-the-galaxy
but i really cannot see enough detail and they say its a "close match" not an exact match

also on ebay the "MENS ARMORED MOTORCYCLE PANTS TEXTILE BLACK W/ KNEE PROTECTOR SIZE 30 32 33 34"

Yeah, I have considered ordering those ebay pants quite a few times. Currently I use plain pants, with no embellishments, so anything would be an improvement. I might shoot SIQ a message and see what they have to say.

Those $239 pants are not the same. It's just some company trying to cash in. The movie pants are definitely not built on real pants. And I would think this community would have already found them if they were. The ebay pants are a way better option then those, imo.

I have those "textile" pants. Stopped using them due to comfort issues.
Capn_Jack_Savvy

Where can you get custom Star-Lord pants for around $239?

Last edited by a moderator:
The pants have quite a bit of variation in color. Obviously there is a lot going here with the lighting, but they are a faded black with a reddish undertone.

pantscolors1.jpg

pantscolors2.jpg

The pants fabrics, having a different base color in the dyedye, all reacted differently to the (I assume) bleaching process they went through, hence the variation in tone. Not surprising. I've got a wool coat that is becoming a little worn and where the black is fading, dark purple is starting to show. You can see blue/purple tins in parts of Kylo Ren's costume as well.

I hadn't noticed that crazy sleeve. And is he rocking some steel tipped boots now?

I would assume a new shirt by the way it wrinkled. Didn't look like a jacket cuff but softer. More screen printed fabric though... I guess that's the new norm. They're even using it for space suits like in the Martian. : P Boots looked very different.

i wanted to buy the starlord napsack from thinkgeek since it is on sale and it is good enough for me now but then i couldn't check out because they only ship to the US and Canada :( is there any workaround that you guys now of?

Anybody here that would not mind receiving my star lord napsack (in US or canada) and sending it to me XD

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

I just ordered mine from Zurpo.....and are looking into custom pants now.....everything else is done...just need better pants....

I just ordered mine from Zurpo.....and are looking into custom pants now.....everything else is done...just need better pants....

I got one of Zlurpo's too. One of the short-strap bags. Very nice overall, fits well.

Will be showing it off for the first time this weekend at a con.

If you don't care about the costs check out SIQclothing on etsy

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

parcl service update:

so far verry good communication, my forwarder has purchased the bag and it is on its way to the forwarder.
so now we wait until it is in their hands and they will controll the "goods' take a picture and send it to me

Last edited:
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone here purchased a star lord short jacket from Danny in the size Large? I purchased size Medium and it is a little too small for me. I was hopping that someone would have a size Large that is just a little to big on them and would be interested in trading their size Large for my size Medium?.

I'm not disagreeing with the Sketchers at all but merely saying for a quick construction you could look at trendy casual motorcycle boots! Similar how it was discovered that the new Star Trek boots were motorcycle boots from Puma.

View attachment 359657

Having worked with leather for six years making Can Jack Sparrow items I am attempting to make the boots using the Sketchers and overlaying and gluing on the leather. I wear Sketchers so I have a rough construction sketck. Now to find the greeblies that hold it all together at Tandy leather. I hand stitch so this will be challenging!!!

I'm thinking about upgrading my vinyl spats to leather. The only hardware I can readily identify is the button studs. And the rivets look common enough.

Is it just button studs, rivets, and those little square metal loops?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back