The Definitive Peter Quill/Star-Lord Costume Thread

star-lord-jewelry-collection1.jpg

Pendants are done and ready to start making other Star Lords very happy!

Looking at some of the Vol. 2 long coats and not too keen on them. The shoulder area looks way to big and I think they designed it based upon the scarf from some of the pictures. Some how the blended the scarf into the design with the large leather strips along the zippers. Also the zig-zag design does not exist on the movie version.

https://www.usajacket.com/product/g...r-lord-coat/?gclid=CJCPiIuO89ICFYhqfgodGmsGCw
I'm working on an accurate long coat but I haven't been able to find good photos for sine if the angles, if anyone has exclusive pics let me know to work something out.

Looking at some of the Vol. 2 long coats and not too keen on them. The shoulder area looks way to big and I think they designed it based upon the scarf from some of the pictures. Some how the blended the scarf into the design with the large leather strips along the zippers. Also the zig-zag design does not exist on the movie version.

https://www.usajacket.com/product/g...r-lord-coat/?gclid=CJCPiIuO89ICFYhqfgodGmsGCw

That's the same model black leather jacket is selling. Factories are finally wise to GOTG popularity. BLJ has listed stuff for Yondu, Nebula, Gamora, and a Ronan now. In addition to the Star-Lord jackets and coats.

IMG_2929.JPGstarlord1.jpgIMG_2911.JPG

Costume is coming along slowly! Don't think it'll be finished for the con next week end, but still wanted to try it all on and mess with it a bit. So much I still need to do, but I'm having tons of fun regardless. Going to add the LED eyes tonight hopefully, wish me luck :D I'd love to try to get the 'Kebab Becky' shirt as I like to call it. (The Vol. 2 T-shirt), but I think I'll wait for an officially licensed replica or something, it's bound to come out at some point. Right now I'm just short for cash ehehe

Anyone got an idea of where VOL1 pants should sit? I can't quite figure out if it's a couple inches below the belly-button, like most Americans, or if they are worn around the belly-button.

Has anyone had any luck finding a good pair of headphones to modify to look like the MDR-5As? Obviously they go for quite the pretty penny, and while a simple pair of classic style headphones with orange pads is usable (it's what I'm doing), I'd like to have something that hits that look and feel a little better.

I've been scouring ebay, but I haven't really found anything that hits that right combination of "silver/metal" discs on the headphones, the shape of the band connecting to the phones themselves, and the band itself.

Have you guys done anything or found anything that worked out for you? Thanks!

Has anyone had any luck finding a good pair of headphones to modify to look like the MDR-5As? Obviously they go for quite the pretty penny, and while a simple pair of classic style headphones with orange pads is usable (it's what I'm doing), I'd like to have something that hits that look and feel a little better.

I've been scouring ebay, but I haven't really found anything that hits that right combination of "silver/metal" discs on the headphones, the shape of the band connecting to the phones themselves, and the band itself.

Have you guys done anything or found anything that worked out for you? Thanks!

I've modded a few over the years . . .

headphonescollection.jpg

Sorry for the multiple posts today but I'm so excited after getting these pics in my email this morning. A couple more shots.

8HPXZll.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back