The Definitive Peter Quill/Star-Lord Costume Thread

@Taff83

Great Work, hope I can get mine looking that good.

Will you be replace the vertical strips behind the knee with grey webbing as well?

Star-Lord_and_Gamora.jpg

Working on changing the knee area, on the screen used pair they seem to have used a duck canvas like material on one piece and the rest is corduroy.

Just sewn down the top piece of duck canvas and now corduroy left to do (maybe)?but I personally think it looks good enough just adding this one piece of fabric..?
Or should I not do the corduroy and keep it the way it is? As the rest of the material won't be the same.
On the screen used pair the upper piece(above canvas) is corduroy as well as the knees,if I change to corduroy might look odd [emoji848]
b7c05c7ea15daf729d1b356525d2966b.jpg
20bfc1060e93c6621ac776c093886c4b.jpg
047d20815a1531b8005c39c81363b0c9.jpg
de27b62f98257a9a66683118b9142c14.jpg
012bc8725f2885674fa4174f980e8214.jpg

Last edited:
Those pants actually look pretty darn good!!! Do they have a working zipper?

Where did you get them and what was the cost?

Looking good!!!

Yes, there is a working zipper. You can check what these pants look like "stock" in this post...
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=219777&page=78&p=4024460&viewfull=1#post4024460

You can find them at ebay.com for $65. Copy+paste this into ebay search.

Guardians of The Galaxy Peter Quill Star-Lord Cosplay Pants Specail Order

Hey guys. I'm gonna try and put together another prop cassette. I was wondering exactly which CDing cassette is the correct one.

I can't remember if its the 2 or the II. And whatever else I need to identify it, including minute length.

Thanks in advance.

Kevin Gossett Risu

Thanks guys. Appreciate it. I'm trying to find all the old info but I'm having trouble remembering where it all is. I think the tell was something about how the reels looked or the number of dots imprinted into the plastic window....or both.

I should have bought a tape or two a while ago when all this was fresh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those two songs were played at the panel during clips showed, but Gunn didn't confirm them being part of the soundtrack. Very high chance of them being included, but we'll see

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back