The Definitive Peter Quill/Star-Lord Costume Thread

Glad that someone is making boots and spats but they don't look as good as the ones here!
Also, If those spats aren't real leather they will be super hot to wear.

Glad that someone is making boots and spats but they don't look as good as the ones here!
Also, If those spats aren't real leather they will be super hot to wear.

The factories improve some stuff over time. Jackets and trenches have come a long way, for instance. Along with the knapsack.

Still waiting for factory pants to get a little better.

My finished orb tadaa

uploadfromtaptalk1449346991937.jpg

Next hurdle i'm gonna tackle is the belt

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Here is the orb from the phase II box set:

20151210_205559.jpg

Pretty cool, though the stone is way too big!

20151210_205621_1.jpg

Looks much better with my V2 light up stone :D

20151210_205901.jpg

The orb itself is quite a bit larger than my 3D printed tonyyoungblood orb too:

20151210_210325.jpg

20151210_210638.jpg

I hadn't even heard they were making that one.

The EFX orb (and the screen used) are a bit bigger than the 3d printable one. That looks about right.

Back in September I noticed a new trench coat option that the factories had come up with. It had fairly nice details, but was a very dark color. Far too dark.

s-l1600.jpg

There are new pictures of the same trench in a new color.

star-lord-trench-coat-900x900.jpg

I like the change. Don't know what they were thinking with that first color.

Anyone know of a source for a belt? The project runs here seem to have died out or something.

This vinyl (I think) belt is on ebay. But I'd really like a better option if possible.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 75
what do you guys think of this jacket?

It's mostly identical to a dozen other mediocre quality and inaccurate jackets. It will work for a budget costume though. Also, you're new so you might not know that posting links to active ebay auctions is at least frowned upon, and might be against the forum rules (I don't remember for sure).

what do you guys think of this jacket?

I have that jacket. It was the best factory option (imo) before the screen-printed jackets came out. If you don't want to spend the $350-$400 for the screen-printed type, then at least tell them to make it without perforated leather. Those holes are silly.

Also, that seller doesn't deserve your money. They'll jerk you around if you have any complaints. They literally responded to one of my complaints by putting only a period (.) in the response and sending it to run down the time to complain and get refunds. Other sellers have the same "slim fit" jacket for similar price.

And, I think Zlurpo is right. Linking to live ebay auctions is out.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back