Vancouver Prop Stores?

akekesi

I'm going to be in Vancouver next week and was wondering if anyone could recommend some good prop stores to visit that sell screen used props? I know Vancouver has a big film industry, and a quick google search shows a ton of prop stores, but since my time will be somewhat limited, I could use some help in zeroing in on some of the better stores -- even if just to browse.

Thanks in Advance!

Alex

Don't know of any prop stores... The only one I've been to that had anything with film props is http://filmgo.ca/

You're not likely going to find anything noteable like a gun from BSG or anything, it's mostly stuff film studios rent out to set dress... pretty cool to walk around though.

BUT if you want to check out Toys and collectibles, check out "Toy Traders" in Langley. It's worth the drive. A giant store where the owner is more a collector than anything else and has set up crazy dioramas of all the classic toy lines. Full on battle of Hoth... GI JOE dioramas.... 1:1 scale Star Wars... You can spend a lot of time in there.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back